Fired police officer reinstated after blaming positive cocaine test on 'sexual aid cream'

You’re being a little presumptuous in assuming I haven’t already done the first-hand anecdotal research involved. I’ve already experienced those physiological differences but “vast” isn’t the word I’d use to describe them.

That’s why I want to see peer-reviewed research with a control group.

BTW, wouldn’t doing both at the same time make it kinda hard to compare them?

Only if you don’t normally sit around the table drinking coffee.

Except no one who objects to the police using “stimulants” means things like caffeine, and you know that they don’t mean those things, so your reductio ad absurdum is in fact just willful absurdism - or at the very least extremely pedantic.

oh mercy, this is embarrassing but… well his nose actually seems to be erecting, the mucus beginning to flow yes a nasal hardon here and Trudi has certainly noticed all right, how could she help but… as she slides her lips over the throbbing snoot and sends a yard of torrid tongue up one of his nostrils… he can feel each pink taste-bud as she penetrates even farther, pulling aside the vestibule walls and nose-hair now to accommodate her head, then shoulders and… well she’s halfway in, might as well – pulling up her knees, crawling using the hair for hand and footholds she is able to stand at last inside the great red hall which is quite pleasantly lit, no walls or ceiling she can really discern but rather a fading to seashell and springtime grades of pink in all directions…

Not the sheer ridiculousness in general, but more from a scientific/medical point of view.

I get that “someone must have laced my dick cream with cocaine” is patently ridiculous, but also cocaine as an “erection enhancing” cream. As fuzzyfungus noted more lucidly than I was able to, cocaine would probably be great in a desensitizing cream (because lets say he may be “quick on the draw”), but as I note not as an erection enhancer/vasodilator.

Its clear that they went soft on this guy. Had they been able to probe a bit deeper they would be able to find that hard drugs are a big problem.

Its all kinda a big letdown and they missed the opportunity fo a big climax.

Somebody stop me.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.