Firefighters free naked woman wedged, upside-down, between two buildings

Originally published at: Firefighters free naked woman wedged, upside-down, between two buildings | Boing Boing

7 Likes

At least she didn’t get stuck while trying to throw a turd out the window

11 Likes

Firefighters continue to breach the wall while keeping an eye on the female and ventilating the area

Yeah, I bet they were fighting over that ‘keeping an eye on the female’ job.

8 Likes

Things to do while naked in Santa Ana, California…

15 Likes

When you come back in time to save John Connor it’s really important to make sure you get those coordinates right.

63 Likes

XS5LK

16 Likes

Lucy, you got some “splainin to do.

12 Likes

This is why I always put “giving up nude skydiving” on my list of New Year’s resolutions.

13 Likes

As a not-proud resident of Tampa Florida, how is it even remotely possible that this didn’t happen in Florida?

And since I’m asking, why does it ALWAYS merit inclusion in the story’s title if it did happen in Florida?

11 Likes

No information about how she had gotten stuck between the buildings—an auto body shop and an audio store—or why she was nude and upside down.

Imma go out on a limb and say “meth”.

13 Likes

Well, it’s in orange county, the florida or of california (up to, and including disneyland)

6 Likes

Record scratch. Freeze frame.

3 Likes

I’m now picturing this scenario as the single best cold open ever for an episode of Quantum Leap. Oh boy!

13 Likes

No information about how she had gotten stuck between the buildings—an auto body shop and an audio store—or why she was nude and upside down.

jean ralphio drugs GIF

I see what you did there

9 Likes

exactly my thought - ya beat me to it - kinda only way it makes sense.

A pal of mine made the quip last year
Zombie apocalypse? nay, they got it wrong. its already here - its meth addiction…

Sadly, she is so correct… :frowning:

4 Likes

Independence, MO (home of Harry S Truman) USED to be the #1 meth capital in the US. We lost that title awhile ago. I live in south Independence, but I hear it is more of an issue up north still. :confused:

4 Likes

I swear I read this story before, or something similar.

Person was maybe on the roof and fell “between” the building walls and was stuck.

Must have been this, from 2013

3 Likes

“A rescue crew worked for more than two hours to free a naked woman wedged upside-down between two buildings in Santa Ana, California yesterday.”

So unless there’s a deceivingly named Sana Ana, California Florida city, this is in California.

1 Like

wedged upside-down between two buildings

Angry Gordon Ramsay GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

10 Likes

Typo fixed, meant to say that Orange County is the Florida of California.

1 Like