Naked Florida woman on a rampage in Outback Steakhouse

Originally published at: Naked Florida woman on a rampage in Outback Steakhouse | Boing Boing

2 Likes

As a slight aside, i’m wondering how much the epic lying by rightwing governments is fuelling things like this?

I’m in a mini war with another local person plastering the area with anti-covid-lockdown propaganda stickers…
(i leave for work 2-3am, and now carry a marker pen) :wink:

(apparently, the way to beat covid is to ignore any restrictions… genius…)

But when the government lies on a near daily basis, i can see why they might not be convinced…

14 Likes

From an other source: “Medical workers reportedly found what may have been a fentanyl patch on her pubic area.”

13 Likes

“Qanon: not even once”

7 Likes

Um, I’m strangely OK with this behavior, just keep your hands off my bloom’n onion.

P.S. That mug shot is a doozy.

15 Likes

It’s not helping but:

1. The government lies no matter who is in power. Some just do it better/less often.

2. People have delusions and conspiracy thinking for all sorts of things.

14 Likes

No they don’t, prove it.

[note sarcasm]

8 Likes

Nope, not a chance this was THC induced. Not even gonna try to guess, but most likely multifactorial and complicated. I hope she gets help.

45 Likes

If big burly Copperman can’t arrest a naked 53 year old woman without tasing her, he needs to find a less physically demanding job.

38 Likes

You made my point quicker and more succinctly; thank you.

10 Likes

Remember that they called Sarah Conner crazy and locked her up for speaking the truth about the future!

26 Likes

TAG24.com uses the following phrase in their article… seriously, even! I don’t think I could write this (or approve it) with a straight face:

The officer can be heard yelling, “get on the ground!” at Kindred and when she doesn’t comply, he uses his taser to defuse the situation.

10 Likes

Fucking scum. No matter the outcome, he’d get to pull the “I was afeared for my life” bullshit on a middle aged woman who probably weighs half of what he does because… bottles? This is a deeply broken system if the best that can be done is screaming and tasing. I mean, what does the screaming even accomplish other than escalation?

13 Likes

Now I’m sure this woman has other problems as well, and possibly other drugs were involved, so whether THC is what set her off is unclear and certainly doubtful, but it could have played its own small part.

In the past I would have doubted whether cannabis could cause this kind of behavior, but that was before “dabs.” A friend of mine who is very drug-friendly swore off dabs after waking up naked outside somewhere and not initially remembering how he got there, or what state of the union he was in.

I’ve come to think any mood-altering substance can have deleterious effects if taken in concentrated form.

1 Like

Only tased? Not shot? Let me guess…caucasian.

2 Likes

that's not how this works seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

18 Likes

3 Likes

dabs are frequently adulterated with other substances, some of which are toxic, especially those sourced from less than legal vendors.

10 Likes

Why all the extra stuff? A little dab’ll do ya!

4 Likes

I’m just impressed/horrified how she can walk around barefoot after smashing all that glass on the floor. That’s some Die Hard shit.

13 Likes