Naked Florida woman on a rampage in Outback Steakhouse

I doubt there’s a 53-y-o anywhere who’s that slender and who only smokes ganja. No way. eta: Especially after plague lockdown! :wink:

She did appear to be wearing white flip flops, which would save her from some of the glass.

5 Likes

Waaaaayyyyy too much sclera for my comfort level.

I’m wondering what a toxicology report would read.

4 Likes

Are you suggesting you haven’t rampaged naked in a steakhouse while high on THC? I thought that was the most common effect!

6 Likes

Maybe she was startled? Or on drugs, what about BOTH!

1 Like

My first response when startled is to get naked and start rampaging…

10 Likes

Hmmm, that’s not my go to when startled.

5 Likes

I blame Mixmaster Mike.

3 Likes

Fine. Be a wet blanket if you like.

3 Likes

Alas, there’s no hope for me.

3 Likes

You’re missing your chance to be the “weird old naked desert guy” in your area.

I mean Quartzsite has their “naked” guy (I’ve run into him a couple times at bookstores/stands out there and “tiny banana hammocked guy” would be a more accurate name, but now I’m mincing words)…

12 Likes

That is exactly what I was thinking.
Instead of yelling orders and pointing a weapon at her, he could have tried talking to her.

1 Like

I was watching a YouTube video the other day on the Audit the Audit channel, and the video he was watching included, among other things, and officer pointing a taser at someone. He read from that jurisdiction’s policy on the use of tasers, and it actually said that a taser pointed at someone was an effective tool to DEESCALATE a situation.

2 Likes

Maybe it was something in the water?

hqdefault

EP: The Naked Time

14 Likes

This is so tabloid ready: Gates loads up secret lover with THC to silence her.

Oh, honey. Bill isn’t coming to save you when We push the button.

I’m waiting for the TV commercial: “side effects include exposing oneself and physical rampages. Do not take dabs if you’re allergic to dabs.”

5 Likes

But this sounds like something we should look into.

3 Likes

Looks like Florida Man needs to up his game. He’s got some competition.

1 Like

10 Likes

Nah, her boss told her she needed one more piece of flair and she snapped and decided what she really needed was NO flair!

6 Likes