Fireman rants hilariously about people transporting trashbags of gas

Originally published at: Fireman rants hilariously about people transporting trashbags of gas | Boing Boing

10 Likes

If it wasn’t for this last year, I would say there’s no possible way folks are this stupid.

31 Likes

30 Likes

Words of wisdom from a friend that spent some time in the Burn ICU. “There’s a reason that they have bars on the windows in here.” And that is because the temptation to end the pain by jumping out the window is huge.

36 Likes

29 Likes

I’m glad this guy wasn’t in the audience when we went to see “Cheech and Chong’s Next Movie” at the midnight showing.

15 Likes

This reminds me of the time I got a bottle of Slivovitz to bring to the synagogue for the Purim service (yes, that’s a thing we do, but only once a year). I thought it would be safer not to have it in the glass bottle, so at the liquor store I bought one of those larger plastic flasks, you know the translucent white plastic that feels much like the red stuff used for gas cannisters.

Damn stuff actually ate through the plastic enough to start leaking before the service was over!!

19 Likes

I’m not sure what to think of that Thin Red Line flag in the background. The Thin Blue Line one was clearly declaring commitment to racism in 2020, maybe the red one is still just about supporting Firemen? But yeah, maybe time to take that off the wall.

19 Likes

Where exactly was the “hilarious” part? I barely made it through 3 minutes of this guy yelling at the camera. Chill out, my bro.

11 Likes

No body ever wrote a song “fuck the fire department” to my knowledge. Now the police, they got lots of songs written about them.

40 Likes

I like this version of Fire Marshall Bill better.

12 Likes

(I had to explain to my 12-year-old who the fellow on the left was. Then she re-read this, gave an exasperated sigh, started to ask whether anyone ever learned anything in science class and then just quietly gave up.)

27 Likes

That’s good kid you got there. If Freedom/Knowledge/Critical Thinking is your goal, you need math & science to get there, and you’ll need it to stay there.

20 Likes

“After a hard day of hording gas cans into my hummer, I like to light up and taste the smooth full flavor of - OH MY GOD EVERYTHING IS ON FIRE!!!”"

25 Likes

Just walk away.

15 Likes

Done & dusted, it’s happy hour in the high desert, nothing gets in the way with that.

11 Likes

I hope that you responded, “The Humungus! The Warrior of the Wasteland! The Ayatollah of Rock and Roll-ah!”

20 Likes

I’ll drink to that!

8 Likes

sorry i couldn’t get past the cryptofascist imagery in the background

3 Likes

Yeah, the gangs all here, thirsty too.

12 Likes