Fireman rants hilariously about people transporting trashbags of gas

down here in the islands, we drink like fish.
on topic though, that dude(?) on the right at the Wawa filling the tote, is on the cellphone while pumping! may not be a spark, but stoopid, nonetheless!

10 Likes

We have family in Islamorada FL, we get down there once in awhile, it’s a haul from California. The fishing is great, and the local hooch ain’t too shabby.

8 Likes

supporting local hooch right now

/derail. sorry folks.

16 Likes

HardKeyJerboa-small

15 Likes

Agreed. This guy has a bad case of “Youtuber Voice”. It seems to be a common affliction.

6 Likes

Hey, at least in this reality we have gas station paninis!

3 Likes

A cop friend of mine says the thin blue line flag used to be an inside morale-building thing, and she was really unhappy that it escaped into the wild the way it has. The thin red line flag still has the original meaning, which is fairly benign.

13 Likes

Less Mad Max and more People of Walmart.

5 Likes

Oh, that you have to keep an eye on in this here part of the Californias. Wally World is unfortunately the only big retailer / grocery store out our way. You need copious amounts of mind bleach after a soiree through the food aisles.

28 Likes

Thanks for that background, I was wondering about the history of that flag

4 Likes

Why not both?

driver victories GIF

20 Likes

14 Likes

I wouldn’t worry, at least not right now. I’ve watched a lot of this guy’s videos and came away with the impression that A) not a big fan of cops, and B) he’s an actual decent human being who’s doing it to help people. I’m sure you can find fashy firefighters out there, but by and large people don’t go into firefighting to be thugs beating poor brown people in neighborhoods they don’t live in. For now, at least, the thin red line flag hasn’t been colonized by dickheads.

As another commenter pointed out, he does have chronic Youtuber voice though. Guess that’s a requirement these days.

19 Likes

I’m guessing he doesn’t have a future in ASMR videos.

16 Likes

Yeah, I’ve seen a few of his videos before and I usually slow the video down to 0.75 speed.

4 Likes

It’s hard to spin “a thin blue line between the good people and the bad people” as anything but what it is

The “thin red line” design only escapes being an obvious fascist symbol by completely missing the point

7 Likes

They’re the thin red line between the good people and… arsonists? Pyrokineticists? Smokey’s evil twin Burney? Satan??

7 Likes

Death by fire, perhaps?

11 Likes

It is interesting that the people that negate evolution is the most keen on giving practical demonstration on how it works.

7 Likes

Yeah, hilarious.

Until you realise that people in emergency services are quite aware that idiottery like that will kill them. They are the ones that might try to help people in a car crash not knowing a ^@%^%$ forgotten son of a %#^@&&&^&@^# #$$ from ^&*&$@ made their car a firebomb

3 Likes