Fireproof human skulls for your gas fireplace, barbeque or fire-pit

15 Likes

Some day I’ll head down south again, and we will have a couple epic root beers. Your style sir, I like it.

4 Likes

They’re on me!

4 Likes

Why not just add a little of this?

4 Likes

Funny, I thought of this one!

11 Likes

Unfortunate, http://boingboing.net/2017/03/17/feudal-mode-of-production.html doesn’t include a corresponding entry for gathering your warband and harvesting skulls yourself.

1 Like

shoah-licious

1 Like

For the sake of consistency, I hope you made the same incisively pithy remark when you saw the prologue to Terminator. Or the Conan reboot referenced above. Or visited the Catacombs of Paris. Or saw basically anyone ever wearing a heavy metal t-shirt.

It’s not about you.

I thought about khmer rouge-ilicious but it just wasnt as mellifluous.

4 Likes

What? :astonished: Say again …

please tell me it’s no joke …

They’ve really gotten edgey. It used to be the craziest thing you’d find in TJ was their oreo/hydrox clone Joe-Joes.

4 Likes

Contents are in mint condition to barely used.

11 Likes

Happened a couple years ago. Starring Jason Momoa of Game Of Thrones fame. I don’t remember much about it but I was pretty fucked up when I saw it.

1 Like

MAJOR CRÁNEOS!

4 Likes

There’s no link on how to buy these
at least that can be seen
I just spent a good 20 mins googling etc.
cannot work it out
HELP!!!
now entirely frustrated
its probably right in front of my eyes
WTF

These links on the article take you to the Amazon pages for them.

ETA: That is an image. Clicking on it won’t work. Simply scroll to the top of this page, click “Show Full Post” and, well, you can take it from there. :wink:

haha okay thanks I clicked on EVRYTHING except those words

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.