First-grade worksheet about running from cops deemed "inappropriate"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/09/27/first-grade-worksheet-about-ru.html

5 Likes

Okay, totally not the point, I know, but “Rob’s socks is wet”?

Really?

I long for the days when authoritarian bootlickers and probable racists could still conjugate properly.

61 Likes

Elementary school teachers screwing up grammar…

17 Likes

Talk about starting the year wrong footed. Maybe we should take a worksheet page from the U.K. and rebrand K-6 as Grammar schools? Problem solved. It’s elementary, dear @knappa!

6 Likes

In my opinion the problem is inappropriate, it doesn’t show what happens when police dogs “get” someone:

Also, the policeman should repeatedly yell “Stop resisting!” while they are already subdued by dog.

22 Likes

Stop Hog!

7 Likes

Art imitates life or someth- hold up, a mop? I get that it rhymes with “cop,” but what about words that rhyme with “run?”

5 Likes

Tom will say, “Thank fuck I’m white.”

18 Likes

I thought for sure that was “map.” It doesn’t rhyme with cop, but it’s a lot more useful than a mop.

2 Likes

What will Tom say to the cops when they catch him?

Don’t mop me bro!

17 Likes

Regarding the socks, this is obligs:

15 Likes

Tomkashi 6ix 9ine gonna say Rob did it.

4 Likes

Totally valid for Pittsburgh, regardless the bad grammar. I think the Superintendent needs to step up his game if he wants to build bridges.

OK. I’m not buying it. This cannot be real.

Looks like the same style workbook as this, the essay they gave my daughter about the civil war.

25 Likes

I feel like maybe they are forgetting something…???

21 Likes

Yeah, to keep him on top the cop has got, instead of his mop, a gun that goes pop. When Tom takes his flop by missing a hop at the log, the cop makes his gun go pop in the back of Tom’s mop top, so now Tom requires a box with closed top so his mom doesn’t see his face turned to slop. Meanwhile the cop keeps another gun that goes pop at the top of a box in his cop car, which he planted on Tom and said he thought if he didn’t pop Tom in his mop top he would’ve got shot, so the top cops decided it was all Tom’s fault for resisting the stop.

37 Likes

ROFLcopters

Wow, I never knew B-Real from Cypress Hill was on boingboing! Cool!

“Cops, come and try and snatch my crops…”

6 Likes

Remember when Bush made Condaleeza Rice the Secretary of State? There was a flap because a math teacher gave his students a test that had a question asking how fast something would fall. It started with the words “Condoleezza holds a watermelon just over the edge of the roof of the 300-foot Federal Building”

1 Like

Holy hell this is solid gold

5 Likes