First look: Robert Pattinson is... The Batman

It tells you: “That’s a Batman, alright.”
Also: the chest logo is obviously a batarang. So this tells us he’s a practical Batman who wants to answer the age old question “Why the fuck does a guy who dresses like a bat also have a bat logo on his chest?”

5 Likes

“NO NIPPLES!”

11 Likes

Robert, why not stick to the weird indie films? You were doing so well.

1 Like

I feel this should technically be A Batman, not THE Batman. There’s been like 14 Batmans or something. Unless its like the Pope I suppose. I take it back. The Batman is dead, long live the Batman.

7 Likes

“For your consideration, A Batman”

5 Likes

Hopefully this film will reveal the Batman’s origin story

10 Likes

5 Likes

JIMMY OLSEN: Mr. White, Mr. White! There’s someone messing around in my darkroom, wearing some weird leather suit!

4 Likes

… and here I thought I’d be the only one to peep the similarities. Glad to be wrong.

1 Like

It’s being filmed in monochrome, worry not.

2 Likes

Oddly enough, I’m intrigued by this. I think Pattinson’s alright (we make mistakes in our youth, some of those mistakes are accepting roles in Twilight) and the stylistic throwback to the early comics seems like it will separate this from the rest of DC universe films (which would save it, for me).

2 Likes

Come on, the only way to respond to this is “Wow, it’s vampire batman.”

2 Likes

21 Likes

In the second season of TITANS Bruce Wayne, AKA Batman, appears in a schizoid vision to Dick Grayson, AKA Robin/Nightwing, and… DANCES!

He looks like the .45 wielding Batman from 1939-40 comics.

1 Like

6 Likes

^^^What is that from?^^^

1 Like

When I first heard they were casting Pattinson, I was sceptical, but he’s totally got the jaw line.

3 Likes

It’s Danny Pudi as Abed as Batman in Community.

4 Likes

7 Likes