Fishermen spot a half-ton of cocaine floating in the ocean

Turn in 2 tons of it.
The Algerian People’s National Armed Forces mysteriously and coincidentally spend several days talking a lot of shit to each other about how awesome they are fighting drugs without sleeping or eating.

2 Likes

With that kind of bait, they must’ve been fishing for Hollywood producers.

3 Likes

So these fishermen found $40 million worth of cocaine and called the police and the police came and took it away and the fishermen were left there with their nets trying to catch some fish so that maybe their kids could eat.
This is why they will always remain fishermen.

1 Like

if I won $40mil,
I’d just keep fishing til I spent it all

4 Likes

People tend to come looking for that much lost cocaine. Better to turn it over to cops and avoid getting murdered.

1 Like

I heard that the Algerian People’s National Armed forces thanked them profusely for finding the 3/8 ton of cocaine. “We thank these honest citizens. Of course it has great street value, and we truly thank these fishermen for being honest and turning in the quarter ton of cocaine.”

3 Likes

I don’t like coke. Makes normal people Type A personalities, and Type A personalities unbufferable. More of a laid-back cannabis ent.

That saif, I’d be really tempted to stash one of the bags. But with my luck, the navy or police would search my boat.

2 Likes

a half ton of cocaine—1,080 pounds (490 kilograms.)

Half a (metric) ton should be 500kg, but I’m sure they recovered all 450kg of it :wink:

LOL – probably — no thanks… i’m good.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.