Five fetuses found in the home of anti-abortion activist

Originally published at: Five fetuses found in the home of anti-abortion activist | Boing Boing

8 Likes

I guess that explains where those psychos get the subjects for the graphic photos they print on those disgusting protest posters.

It’s probably impossible to know, but I wonder if any of these aborted fetuses were from women who got pregnant hoping to carry a child to term and had medical complications that crushed those dreams.

These creeps are really just the worst.

55 Likes

Statistically, the odds are good, especially in the cases where the fetus was farther along.

37 Likes

Fetuses possibly kept for later use as political props. Why else keep them. Suddenly they are objects. The hypocrisy.

48 Likes

I wonder if they’re hers; and she self treated.

22 Likes

I was going to say I wonder if they are stillborns from botched home births within her cult.

21 Likes

Police were tipped off by directions to the bathroom ‘by way of the necrohol.’

2 Likes

These AB activist people are just sick bastards pure and simple.

11 Likes

Ok, that won the friggen grossest thing on the internet today, these AB people are nasty f@ckers.

12 Likes

What in the fuck?

2 Likes

Huh. So I guess calling anti-choicers “fetus fetishists” really is accurate…

18 Likes

Anti-choicers are nearly always the most noxious, immoral, downright Satanic people I’ve ever met.

6 Likes

Carlin still said it best: “They aren’t pro-life! they’re anti-woman!”

Another sad reminder that no matter how despicable we think humanity is, it can be worse.
Here’s something that can help with those feelings of despair

14 Likes

Huh?

DC Police Executive Assist. Chief of Police Ashan M. Benedict told reporters Thursday the fetuses appeared to have been aborted in accordance with D.C. law.

“There doesn’t appear to be anything criminal about that — except for how they got into that house,” Benedict said.

6 Likes
6 Likes

Sorry but in Québécois French we call this kind of woman ‘une Christ de folle’. As in ‘Christ what an a-hole’.

4 Likes

Plenty of reasonable explanations here. They were spares. She was composting. She was preparing to plant them in the garden.

Nothing to see here.

2 Likes

Hmm… Are you from this timeline?

From what I can tell so far, the folks from the Church of Satan are the good guys in this timeline; fighting for religious freedoms, wanting churches to pay taxes, generally supporting humanist policies…

Also, when are we going to prosecute these anti-choice assholes as domestic terrorists under terrorism laws?

13 Likes

Cavorting with Operation Rescue, who have helped make Wichita such a fundamentalist hellhole.

5 Likes

Exactly! So if these are murdered little unborn babies how is it ok to stick their sacred little bodies in a biohazard to keep for political props? Sanctimonious scum

10 Likes