Five reasons why Trump is still fighting to keep his tax returns hidden

Perfect. That’s what took out Al Capone - illegal income is still very much taxable. If they have good evidence of money coming in that isn’t accounted for on the taxes - boom. Orange Jumpsuit time.

6 Likes

I’ll take it.

9 Likes

Democrats just need 5 words for their message:
“Republicans will kill us all”

9 Likes

How about, there’s evidence of crime that will be exposed if anyone sees his taxes?

3 Likes

True, so true.

4 Likes

Guys like Trump don’t care about liabilities

If he owes money on Mar-a-Lago, it just means some other sucker is on the hook when he doesn’t pay, and in the mean time he still gets to live in it

9 Likes

He paid blackmail to Epstein.

6 Likes

He was a patron/frequent customer of Epstein

5 Likes

Umm… popcorn eating gifs?! Come on people! Find me some good ones!

2 Likes

For 99% of MAGAists, him saying “everyone says that only idiots report more than 10% of their income” would convince them that he’s a trillionaire - they named Google after his checking account! No one had ever seen so many zeros! (Um, after a 1. Or a nine!)

But the folks who keep his cash flow afloat would be VERY interested to know exactly what s going on, and those are the people he’s scared of.

So, number 1, but only for a limited audience.

1 Like

there have been all this recent coverage of “crime” - what happened to all the coverage and polling about climate change?

the storms flordia just went through aren’t caused by fentanyl flavored halloween candy that’s for sure.

3 Likes

True, from a financial standpoint, but Lord Dampnut’s ego demands that he be a Billionaire, dammit. He couldn’t bear the shame of being seen as anything less, much less being deeply in debt.

Then, of course, there are the questions of who he is in debt to.

Pretty sure he owns the place free & clear, but overall you’ve described the way he does business.
OP’s money is always primary, which is why his grifts are numerous & relentless.

Greedy bastard. I look forward to paying a visit to his tomb. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Speaking of crime

3 Likes

b525837ae1b949d2085ff74c97fd7c40dd3112a860e31e5b0ec54eb6853cae1a

bag_popcorn

gif-eating-popcorn-52

eating-popcorn-tv-gif

popcorn

11A6A5F7-1C27-4D84-828B-6C3091E6C076

Giraffe popcorn

rabbit_popcorn

gee-thats-how-i-eat-popcorn

jerry-popcorn-1

homer-backsaway-popcorn

13 Likes

Not quite yet.

3 Likes

The wording of the CNN list was far too kind.

5 Likes

I blame that on the new RWNJ owners of CNN.

6 Likes

If Trump were to claim a value for his assets (like Trump Tower) on his tax forms could various governments (the city of New York, the state of New York, etc.) use those to determine the just compensation they would need to pay him if they took those properties under eminent domain? That could result in the government getting a bargain if Trump undervalued those assets on his taxes.

Or could they use information on the tax returns to justify the eminent domain entirely under Kelo v. City of New London? “Trump’s tax returns state he paid $X for taxes on Trump Tower. We have an offer from another private owner to pay $(X+1) in taxes instead.”

2 Likes

Put me in the camp of the orange sociopath being deathly afraid of the revelation of his actual worth, that he isn’t nearly a billionaire as he pretends to be. His fortune is gone.

The man is literally worthless. He is a net liability.

4 Likes

@frauenfelder Could you tell us please what sort of MidJourney prompt produced this image? It’s quite stylish!

2 Likes