Flamin' Hot Cheetos, the fashion brand

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/06/06/flamin-hot-cheetos-the-fash.html

1 Like

12 Likes

This is the only snack food clothing I need, thanks.colbert-rocks-a-doritos-suit

8 Likes

I dont know if this is worse or not, but I read the headline as Flaming Hot Cheerios. (“There’s a Flaming Hot flavor of Cheerios?” was the first question that came to mind.)(“And they put that name on clothes?” second question.)

6 Likes
7 Likes

I believe I speak for all rational beings everywhere, when I say Ew!

6 Likes

We’ve really come to this? T&A to sell artificially flavored air! We are well and truly fucked.

3 Likes

I’m here to evangelize shrimp chips and fish sauce in your scrambled eggs.

Amen.

5 Likes

You monster.

1 Like

“But on you, it looks good!”

I’m watching that video and reflexively (because I have a 5 year-old son) shouting “stop holding your penis!” at the screen.

I don’t know what a Takis is, but after watching some video reviews by Irish people, I feel like I need to try them.

1 Like

The only thing NOT hot about that model is that stupid Cheetos shirt.

1 Like

Life Hack™ time: eat Cheetos with chopsticks to prevent a mess (and orange fingers). The same works great with Takis as well.

6 Likes

18 Likes

The circle will not be complete until a set of “Hot Cheetos” ™ keyboards are available for sale.

1 Like

26 Likes

Um… nothing new here. T&A have been used to sell pretty much everything (including crap snacks) for eons.

1 Like

Ironically, it actually does look good on the model… but then again, she’s gorgeous and has the perfect hair and skin coloration to pull off that particular palette.

Biracial%20Gorgeous%20in%20Tangerine

On anyone else, under regular lighting conditions, though?

It’s gonna look like the cheaply-made, overpriced, orange hot mess that it is, in actuality.

16 Likes

Just like Trump.

11 Likes

There’s probably a hot mess of staples and bobby pins holding all of that together, too. Never trust photo shoots.

7 Likes