Chester Cheetah embraces furries spurned by Tony the Tiger

[Read the post]

6 Likes

15 Likes

It’s true. My family certainly enjoys cereal.

23 Likes

OMG? Are those real cereals?

2 Likes

Donald Trump’s supporters have adopted the lion as his symbol.

I trust that any slash fiction or artwork will be kept family friendly.

12 Likes

Just as real as this cereal:

14 Likes

Oh, God . . . I wouldn’t trust Chester Cheetah to . . . do anything. His appearances on commercials suggest he’s a manipulative sociopath and narcissist. I pity and fear for anyone who got in a relationship with him.

10 Likes

Fun fact: Cheetos make an excellent breakfast cereal, as long as you pair it with chocolate milk.

19 Likes

“Rick Von Slonecker is tall, rich, good looking, stupid, dishonest, conceited, a bully, liar, drunk and thief, an egomaniac, and probably psychotic. In short, highly attractive to women.”

• Nick Smith, Metropolitan
3 Likes

Meanwhile, in Russia: Russian Lawyer Claims Coverage of Tiger-Goat Friendship Is ‘Gay Propaganda’.

4 Likes

19 Likes

He realizes it isn’t easy being cheesy…

8 Likes

Honestly Cheetos is making the better marketing decision here. Everyone knows Sex sells.

4 Likes

8 Likes

Tony is hunky, but Chester is always up for a good time.

Decisions, decisions.

11 Likes

You can’t trust a cheetah. Cheetahs are always up for a good time, that is why they cheat. It’s not easy being cheesy!

THEY’RE (both) GREAT! Show them what you can do! It will bring out the tiger in you!

DAMN. I’ve so many brain cells dedicated to childhood corporate programming that I’ll never get back. I can tell you that cheerios has an unsinkable taste, that honeycomb is big yeah yeah yeah, its not small no no no, that kix are kid tested and mother approved, that rice crispies go snap crackle pop, that a is for apple and j is for jacks, trix are for kids, i’m cuckoo for coco puffs, i should follow my nose it always knows, mikey likes life, and that before the sugar smack frog gave up on life he actually used to use honey. Oh brain, where is the recycle bin?

16 Likes

I’m suspicious of adult celebrities desperate to project a cleaner-than-clean image. Mark my words, if his sexuality is that much of a no-go topic, he’s covering something dark. He’s probably got some skin-crawling secret room plastered with “missing kitten” posters dating back to the sixties.

14 Likes

Ask Mr. Owl.

8 Likes
4 Likes

I find the handle “realtonytiger” epistemologically confusing.

4 Likes