Fleetwood Mac

2 Likes
5 Likes

Was this topic someone’s farewell message? Looks like the OP has been banned.

4 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

if you love Mexican food
you’ll never eat Taco Bell again
now hear me when I say
you will never hate our chi-
-imichanga

4 Likes

Where is Cara Cunningham when you need her?

4 Likes

Here’s my (possibly heterodox) entry for favorite pre-Rumours song:

2 Likes

Some love for Peter Green:

3 Likes

In Michigan and Detroit we had The Rockets, their cover of Oh Well was the best. They peaked in the 70s and 80s. They’re cover of Oh Well did hit the top 40 in '79 but they never really made it outside of Michigan.

I’ve seen them open for J Giels and a few drunken shows at Pine Knob. Many live albums have been recorded there.

This is an awesome example of Stevie Nicks talent. Wild Hearts in the dressing room.

3 Likes

Yep. Probably my favorite Mac (or I guess Mac adjacent) video.

3 Likes

Tusk gets a bad rap but as encores go this has always been a favorite.

I was searching for the story about Fleetwood Mac finally breaking up for good and came across this…

3 Likes

my first arena concert, Bob Seger on the American Storm tour. it was the night before the first day of 7th grade and I didn’t get to bed until midnight, what a coup. rocked the fresh tee on the first day of school.

great picks, I wish I’d known the Rockets sooner.

3 Likes

Bog Seger, seen him a few times.

The good old days when a band would sell out several nights at Pine Knob.

Neil Diamond could sell out 7 nights. Those were the days.

And Eddie Money opening the season for 28 straight years. We saw his last show there a couple days before he died.

Are you still in the area? Did you see they finally renamed Pine Knob back to Pine Knob?

Hiding out in the back woods with a couple six packs of Stohs… Bob Seger

1 Like

nah, we moved to Nashville that spring ('87.) now I’m further down in Atlanta. none of my hip friends down here get why I’m a Seger fan. I was an outlier for my age even in Southfield, but it made sense geographically at least. the WRIF used to play him regularly even before he got a shot in the arm from Risky Business, we listened to that station in the car. I was very young when I turned to my mom and said “I like Bob Seger.” my second rock fandom after the Beatles.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.