Flight attendant forced to wipe passenger's rear

That’d never work. They’d be too tempted to play with the results.

tenor|nullxnull

9 Likes

make the passenger in question fly united, check mate.

8 Likes

You may want to reread the article. Particularly…

“It was while helping him that the passenger started to make moaning noises and said “deeper,” deputy cabin service head said.”

Having a disability does not preclude being a sexual harassing piece of shit. It’s your choice whether to believe the women flight attendants lodging the complaint, but if you do (as I’m strongly inclined to), then the entitled male in question tried to use his disability as an excuse for sexual harassment. Any tolerance of such behavior is detrimental, not beneficial, to the rights of the vast majority of disabled people who do not commit sexual harassment under the guise of their disabilities.

Yes, airplane lavatories drastically need to redesigned for accessibility. But that is no excuse for the alleged despicable behavior of this passenger.

11 Likes

Thank you for stating what should be obvious. This was clearly a complicated series of incidents with someone who, in the last incident, turned out to be a very unpleasant person (afaikt there was no history of sexual harassment before the last incident). But a knee-jerk crowd-pleasing reaction that makes it harder for all disabled passengers to travel is not the right response.

1 Like

I am a paratransit bus driver and there have been riders who were either suspended from service or denied service altogether. One of the reasons was sexually harassing the female drivers. The passenger, in this story, needs to either ride with an attendant or not allowed to ride unless he has an attendant. The airline needs to consider the safety of the flight attendants.

8 Likes

This is worse than that story about the magical unicorn that had a copyright free version of Steamboat Willie secreted in its horn who claimed that the only way to get it out of the horn was if someone stuck a banana in its butt, and then interns for the EFF and Internet Archive working together were forced to do so, and it kept making high pitched neighing sounds until it spurted the free copy ouf but it landed somewhere in Europe.

3 Likes

If the man is so fat he can’t take down his own underwear or wipe himself then he needs to be wearing a nappy/diaper when flying on his own.

1 Like

The guy sounds like a creep, but airline lavatories have shrunk so much, a typically sized person is cramped, much less an large or obese person. That being said, I think I would rather die than endure the shame of asking a flight attendant to perform that particular task for me. So, yeah, he’s a creeper.

You didn’t happen to catch a video of that on your phone? Asking for a friend…

Christ, what an asshole.

What? Somebody had to say it!

2 Likes

You’re not obligated to believe the women, but please don’t conflate sexual harassment with disability needs. Accommodations are needed for disabilities, not for sexual harassment. No disability compels anyone to commit sexual harassment.

3 Likes

Maybe if you can’t fit in an airplane bathroom and wipe your own ass, you shouldn’t fucking be flying in a typical commercial airplane? My god, if we aren’t in the end times (rear-end times?) I can’t imagine what it will come to.

1 Like

C’mon, Mike Rowe - here’s another Dirty Jobs episode for you!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.