Flip flops that spell out "Impeach Trump" in sand

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/12/02/flip-flops-that-spell-out-im.html

5 Likes

11 Likes

I’ll take “Things that Work in Theory” for 100, Alex.

7 Likes

But do you really want men in MAGA hats retracing your footsteps?

10 Likes

This is dumb as it is going to result in lots of “TRUMP” stamped into the sand. Fuck that.

7 Likes

(Sand sold separately )

7 Likes

Fake photo – sand doesn’t work that way. You can mark it with extrusions on shoe soles but not with intrusions.

6 Likes

Aw nuts, you’re probably right.

I was gonna buy a pair for each of the kids and keep it in the original packaging. In thirty years or so these might be worth as much as Fillmore posters are today.

I’d be happy with two IMPEACH slippers. The message would be better, and there’d be 2x as many!

3 Likes

“Why is that guy hopping down the beach on his left leg?”

7 Likes

I think if the flip flops were moulded so the graphic was like sticking out the bottom of the flops they would wear out before the handy beach was visited
but I’ve already gone too

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

I could maybe see them working down in the tide line but then you’d have to go to the beach at least twice a day. Who can afford that these days?

These will make it much easier to tell when Jesus was carrying you (he is wearing the Fuck Trump pair).

3 Likes

You had me at “this is dumb”

This is a grade nine solution for folks that are upset with a grade nine president.

Walk up to the edge of the water, remove the flip-flops and wade out of the surf 50 feet down the beach. Then sit back and watch as an angry horde of bigots cast their bodies into the sea.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.