Florida cat gifts its owner with a two-headed snake

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/22/florida-cat-gifts-its-owner-with-a-two-headed-snake.html

7 Likes

My cats brought me a snake once. Sadly, it had no head.

8 Likes

Mine brought me a pile of dead snakes. All of the blood had to be hosed off the porch.

9 Likes

1 Like

My friends live in a rural part of Australia and their cats continually get into fights with deadly snakes, and bring them into the house through the cat door. Its the snakes which you don’t find which are the worst.

3 Likes

Buridan’s snek.

Can we see the cat? I would expect something in the style of cyriak.

2 Likes

My cat used to bring me lizard tails, so pretty close to the same thing?

5 Likes

I dunno, that head on the right looks like a visitor. The left head looks in command.

Mine love to hunt lizards. I can usually tell they’ve been successful when one is running around the house, growling.

4 Likes

Our next door neighbors have two cats that were strays in the neighborhood and are now “adopted”.
We have a LOT of roof rats around here in the city. Other than the surrounding area these two hunt…
I have NEVER seen evidence of rats or mice at all since we moved into this house, whereas at our old house, you could be out back and see them regularly running back and forth on the overhead wires from the utility poles.

5 Likes

When I lived in the Caribbean my cat, Sorcerer, did that.

I’d often come home after work to find him with the remains of a long green tail hanging out of his mouth.

5 Likes

Being two headed certainly seems to have inhibited this particular snake’s ability to evade this feline predator…

1 Like

Those ones don’t live long in the wild.

1 Like

Uh, good kitty?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.