Florida cops charged after one punched teen and another tried to destroy the evidence

It’s a lot more complicated in REAMDE.

3 Likes

It did take 11 months for charges to be filed. They thought long and hard whether video of cops stealing evidence to cover up a crime was a chargeable offense

10 Likes

…spoils the whole barrel.

6 Likes

Perez continued, “We train our officers on how to brutalize citizens and destroy evidence on a regular basis. The performance of these officers was disappointing, and does not reflect the professionalism of the department.”

8 Likes

Luckily there’s no loopholes which make it trivial to bypass that …

2 Likes

Don’t look now, it’s spoiling the bunch.

1 Like

Other states, maybe not. But this is Florida.

One downside: The Percentage of cops knowing the difference between a lithium ion battery and a hard drive will significantly rise after this trial.

1 Like

I don’t know about that. If thug cops paid attention to news stories about other thug cops getting caught red-handed, I don’t think we’d see even as many as we do. Bad police officers can be many things but “smart” and “well-informed” don’t seem to be part of the typical profile.

1 Like

They don’t have to be. They’ve successfully adapted to their target group.

The One Bad Apple Gang!

The data your comment generates is awesome and hilarious:
Most clicked links: “Two-Dollar Bills” and “Breasts”!

Good on the folks who weren’t familiar with your ever-growing list, and clicked on the links.

I do hope there’s an end to the list someday.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.