Florida man catches 400-pound Goliath Grouper fish with a wrench

I knew there had to be a twist in this episode of the Florida Man saga. Still the World’s Worst Superhero.

1 Like

Mine used to say, “you catch more wenches with fish than with poles”. He was a crazy perverted old man.

1 Like

The follow-up video, wherein he cleans a fish with similarly improvised tools, is positively gut-wrenching.

4 Likes

I don’t know what video you watched, but the fish was completely naked in the one I watched (and it was also the victim of violence).

4 Likes

If you watch the video again, you’ll see that not only did he let it go, but he removed several other hooks from other fisherman and cut his hand in the process. He didn’t keep it. This was a catch/release.

1 Like

Until the headline is something like, “Florida Man discovers faster-than-light travel, uses it to bring Peace to the Middle East”, then that GIF (a piquant, yet soothing ‘G’ with notes of ethanolized corn and fruit juice) will always be appropriate.

1 Like

Every time I see an article about Florida man all I can think of is the Tim Dorsey books and Serge.

He paddled all night to bring it in. Sharks ate the whole beast before he got back to shore.

1 Like

My favorite episode of Florida Sportsfloridaman featured Floridaman catching Floridaman with a wrench…

Don’tcha hate when they swallow the lure?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.