Florida man catches alligator with trash can

Originally published at: Florida man catches alligator with trash can | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Stephen Colbert Chefs Kiss GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

15 Likes

The garbage truck operators are in for the shock of their lives.

15 Likes

This makes me feel a little less heroic for catching waterbugs in a roach motel, though the technique is almost exactly the same. I hope the final step was duck tape on that lid…

4 Likes

Florida man catches alligator with trash can

What the alligator was doing with a trash can, I don’t know.

21 Likes

“Thanks for the help, Lenny!”

6 Likes

haaa

6 Likes

Fortunately this alligator was far less suave and coordinated as those shown in more disturbing videos recently.

2 Likes

well done that man…

2 Likes

Is there anything Florida Man can’t do?

3 Likes

Just doing his job, he works for ADT as evidenced from the yard sign.

You beat me to it.
I was gonna say, I bet that alligator was embarrassed being found with a trash can and I bet his wife gave him hell, but then I remembered the rules: no kink-shaming.

:wink:

3 Likes

I do this with spiders, although on a much smaller scale. I’m in Ontario, not Australia, so we don’t generally need trash cans to catch spiders.

6 Likes

I do give props to the guy for thinking outside the box --er, trash can. Almost as fun as stuffing our cat into a carrier!

As an aside, what is up with BB video clips these days? It took almost as long to wait through the advert as the actual alligator- catching video, and halfway through it shrank itself.

3 Likes

:100::100::100::100:

3 Likes

this was a toddler gator. Would have to be a bit bigger than this for my HOA to remove it from the lake behind my house.

I was a bit surprised he did this in open toed sandals!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.