Gentleman surprised that alligator doesn't like to be grabbed

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/08/15/gentleman-surprised-that-allig.html

4 Likes

Mandatory alligator consent classes for you!

24 Likes

As a white person, am I allowed to comment “Just white people things”?

Get back to me on this, I want to use it so badly.

10 Likes

To be fair, the alligator stole his meth.*

• This comment provided by Tourism Florida. Florida: It’s just crazy enough to work.
18 Likes

I like his little kick at the end, like; “I don’t think I like you anymore, alligator.”

5 Likes

Charmander I choose you!

(Dude is lucky to be alive!)

8 Likes

The media is totally biased in this video- he’s doing great with alligators. SAD!

23 Likes

Is he…?

2 Likes

Look, this guy is a loser, okay? That’s with Obama. When I get in there, I’ll get all the best alligator people. Many people have said how good I am with alligators. Many people. You don’t just throw a towel down. That’s for losers. I can get the job done. I guarantee. Believe me. Sad!

14 Likes

Is that Virginia’s dad?

3 Likes

We were in FLA maybe 20 years ago and went out with a fishing guide to catch bass near Orlando.
Of course, we saw a bunch of alligators along the way and even caught a fish or two…
When we saw a particularly large one and took its photo, the guide told us that earlier in the week he took two guys out and when they saw a big gator in the water, one of the guys jumped in and said “take my picture!” Lucky for him, the gator swam off.

4 Likes

A contender for a honorable mention for the next Darwin Awards.

3 Likes

You’re gonna need a bigger towel.

7 Likes

Come on, no one?

2 Likes

His wife works on these then?

5 Likes

Yes! Exactly!

2 Likes

It must have been sitting on his golf ball. I don’t blame him for wanting to avoid a penalty stroke. Totally worth the risk.

4 Likes

I thought Bob Barker had more sense than that.

5 Likes

Fake.

If it were real, his buddies would be laughing their asses off in the background.

3 Likes

I really feel bad for the gator. That critter was so close to getting a decent meal.

6 Likes