Gentleman surprised that alligator doesn't like to be grabbed

Darwin Award convention?

2 Likes

Florida’s End of Life Option Act?

2 Likes

Giant scaly death log gets attacked by cranky floridaman?

Seriously people, those things can not only bite and tear limbs off, but they can whip a tail hard enough to fracture pretty much any bone you’ve got. I can think of very few reasons that it would ever be worth jumping on one (alligator’s about to grab my kid, alligator has promised not to bite and will grant three wishes… those sorts of situations).

6 Likes

3 Likes

My gif reaction to the gif provided.

2 Likes

I’ve worked with these creatures, all of whom were, if considered solely by this video, far smarter than the gentleman.

WTF was he going to do anyway? Lift, with his puny frame, the creature that outweighs him by 3x+? Tickle it under it’s forelegs?

Renders it helpless? More true of birds and not entirely then. The creature doesn’t stir when an idiot covers it with something because it simply doesn’t care, you’re just part of the scenery and entirely without consequence unless it feels peckish. Apex just be hard like that, don’t let it offend you old gentlemen.

5 Likes

Does anybody know what he THOUGHT was going to happen because I can’t imagine any other way this could have proceeded.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.