Florida police admit they will not be able to recover gun stolen during masked orgy

Florida man!

“I don’t have pockets!”

2 Likes
8 Likes

Maybe it wasn’t stolen? Maybe the person was unable to extract it from where it had been placed?

Check the emergency room reports.

5 Likes

An irresponsible gun owner, of course. The host of the party, in this case. So it’s less about ‘why was a gun there’ and more ‘why the hell didn’t you lock up your firearm(s).’ Bet his unlocked medicine cabinet got rifled through as well.

7 Likes

This guy, unlike Tobin, understands kinky :wink:

1 Like

some people get off on fear. Most people don’t, which is why consent matters.

1 Like

I am imagining the safeword here, if this happened, was “click!”

(To paraphrase my movie, man)

EVERYONE knows the #1 rule of basic gun safety is to lock your gun up during an orgy.

2 Likes

floridabb

8 Likes

Jokes aside, I have to assume that all the participants did not actually arrive at and then leave the venue in the buff; there are public nudity and “indecency” laws, even in FL.

It’s more likely that they disrobed upon arrival.

As far as stealing the weapon, it’s easy enough to wait until everyone else is completely distracted in the fuck-pile, or passed out afterward.

5 Likes

So were they naked or were they wearing masks? You can’t be both.

1 Like

Shades of the murder sequence in Bester’s The Demolished Man.

Neighbor of mine was in a Florida juke joint when the fight started. He wasn’t involved, but when the cops came, they waded in. Nabe walked over, took a police pistol out of a cop’s holster, and took off.

AFAIK, he was never caught. If FL cops are as dumb as the citizens, this may happen more frequently than we will ever hear about.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.