Florida police admit they will not be able to recover gun stolen during masked orgy

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/08/09/dna-not-an-option.html

4 Likes

Who brings a glock to an orgy?

21 Likes

Someone who takes “ammosexual” way too literally?

But after three days, anything stimulating must be welcome.

23 Likes

The guy who is the most insecure about his size

20 Likes

What are you, some kind of glock-blocker?

38 Likes

Someone who wants to use it unloaded as a sex toy.

Or a crazed literal ammosexual.

Kinky has many levels

5 Likes

This is just too much Florida. I can’t even. If Florida gets anymore Florida, I don’t think I’ll be able to handle it.

14 Likes

23 Likes

Who put the ram in the rama lama ding dong?

17 Likes

:musical_note:
Who stole the glock, during all the bop-shoo-bop-de-bop?

22 Likes

This is why you keep your gun on you when doing the deed:

1 Like

“What. Is the password?”
“Orrrrrrgy”
“You may enter”

4 Likes

“And this…is my BOOM-STICK!”

6 Likes

Wait a minute. Hold on there. I can understand The-Gun-Stolen-at-the-Orgy because it’s Florida, which means it’s normal.

I don’t get how someone’s checked-in with the guards plastic toy gun at the costumed sex party could cause a panicked bunch of cops to rush in and shot in the back and then taser ½ of a couple while they were, let us say, distracted. Did anyone think that they heard shots? Was the woman being too loud? Although some can be a bit loud. :slight_smile: Didn’t someone ask the guards? Was the show so enthralling that both the caller and the police lost all reason, common sense or proportionality?

1 Like

IIRC the story is that the guy’s actual partner got upset about him messing around with a different woman, so used her phone to swat him. She probably expected the police to just provide an interruption, nothing more.

And yes, the Victoria Police really should have engaged brain before putting weapons into gear.

edit: oh yeah the nightclub security did tell the police they know all about the fake gun (the only sort you can have here, in practice) but the police weren’t having any of that story, even though uniformed and on duty police had been seen in the venue earlier apparently enjoying themselves (though maybe that was cosplay, hard to be sure).

Did the vic police really think they were confronting The Joker? Or just Heath Ledger?

Anyways, it qualifies as “open carry”.

2 Likes

I get this completely.

As we say in So. Cal. I can’t even…

HOW DID A NAKED THIEF GET AWAY WITH THE WEAPON?

9 Likes

… aaaaand thread.

3 Likes

“Is that a pistol in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?”

1 Like