Florida Republicans are not allowed to say climate change

This is sort of fun.

2 Likes

If by “sort of fun” you mean “holy shit even when they know they’re being ridiculed, toeing the line is still more important than truth, personal integrity, or the welfare of their constituents”.

I probably could have stopped at “holy shit”.

2 Likes

Holy shit indeed. I mean, short term it’s fucking hilarious. But if you go any deeper you realize that these fucking shaved apes are supposed to represent human beings, and that they’re too goddamn scared to even say “global warming” or “climate change” in an official capacity. What a pack of sniveling cowards. I hope the get strung up by their testicles when the sea-level rises too high to support their fucking gargantuan egos.

1 Like

I think you got it right, because he knows what he’s doing.

Bonus points: what state has the lowest mean height above sea level?

1 Like

Lol, just for shits and giggles, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_elevation says it’s Delaware with a mean elevation of 20m ASL, but Florida is a close second with a mean elevation of
30m ASL.

Florida also has the country’s lowest Maximum Elevation of 345 Feet ASL, Britton Hill, which I’ve been told by unreliable sources is nothing more than a heap of garbage in a junkyard.

3 Likes

You don’t need a permit to climb it though, and look at the view from the summit!

3 Likes

It appears the view involves still looking at Florida, so no thanks!

6 Likes

“Yes sir, we are laughing at you, not with you, don’t bother to smile.”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 696 days. New replies are no longer allowed.