Florida Senator calls black lawmaker a bitch, calls colleagues his "niggas"

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/04/19/florida-senator-calls-black-la.html

1 Like

It’s Florida, he’ll never get voted out so he feels like he can let his asshole flag fly.

I know there are progressive people in Florida, but based on this jerk, I would say let the state sink into the ocean.

18 Likes

Maybe just give Florida’s million+ alligators something to boost their appetites?

9 Likes

In before Bugs Bunny GIF.

25 Likes

How dare you say that!! That is cruel to the alligators and I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t eat something that rancid anyhow.

13 Likes

From the source article:

It’s unclear whom Artiles was referring to, since the only black senators in the state Senate are all Democrats — and none of them backed Negron’s bid to lead the chamber.

This may be his defense: that he’s an equal-opportunity racist.

6 Likes

Alligators and crocodiles.

6 Likes

See, you don’t even need the sunglasses anymore.

10 Likes

So… basically Wednesday.

8 Likes

Can’t wait until one of these assholes call another a “cuck”

10 Likes
Born: April 22, 1973, Los Angeles, CA Moved to Florida: 1975 Religious Affiliation: Christian Education:Florida State University, B.S., Criminal Justice & Criminology, 1995; St. Thomas University, J.D., 2000, Dean's List, Spring 1999; University of Miami Law School, Master of Law in Real Property Development LL.M., 2001 Occupation: Public Adjuster and Appraiser, General Contractor Spouse: Aimee Sontag of Miami, Florida Children: Isabella, Giavanna Affiliations: Angel Share Charity, co-founder Christ Fellowship, Miami, Florida. Florida Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (FAPIA), 2006-present. Insurance Appraiser and Umpire Association (IAUA), founding officer, 2008, and former board member, member, 2008-present. National Rifle Association...

(<a href=Former Florida Senator Frank Artiles (R) | LobbyTools>Source and Contact Details)

I’m not knocking St. Thomas Uni, I’m just saying maybe don’t rely on his intellectual heavy lifting. I wonder if they offer classes on “Not Being A Racist Asshole” at Christ Fellowship?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh YEAH, that’s the sauce:

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/us-senator-says-apos-ni-134616715.html

8 Likes

Maybe it’s not about racism at all. Maybe it’s about a pathetic middle-aged man trying to pretend he’s Jessie Pinkman.

4 Likes

Ah, so he’s on meth. Gotcha.

9 Likes

gods… I wish I had the cash to get the hell outta this state.
I live in Largo (right next to Clearwater ) and used to think Tenn & GA were bad but this state takes the cake.

14 Likes

“A fool would best be silent
when he stands among his peers
none shall know his lack of wit
if he speaks but little.
But no one is less aware of his folly
than the man who never shuts up.”

–Havamal

15 Likes

Couldn’t that qualify as ‘cruelty to animals’? I mean, bad indigestion hurts.

5 Likes

Florida State Sen. Frank Artiles

16 Likes

And he’s referred to as “aging”???

/sigh

20 Likes

Jesse was free with the “Bs” but I don’t think he ever used the N-word.

He was a murdering meth dealer, not a monster.

18 Likes

Plus, as often as he used that word I think he never said it when referring to actual women, so he wasn’t as sexist as it might seem. I do recall him referring to Skyler White as “ball buster” though.

7 Likes