Florida Senator calls black lawmaker a bitch, calls colleagues his "niggas"

Late Stage Republicanism.

11 Likes

4 Likes

freedom of speech allows anyone to say whatever stupid shite that comes into their meat cavity and flow from their gaping sound holes.

It does not prevent repercussions from that action however.

That is the real problem to me…not that he said it, but that no one will hold him accountable for it.

12 Likes

My uncle is one, but literally on an island- Key White Trash aka Key You Haven’t Driven Far Enough aka Key Largo.

2 Likes

Well, when a real winner like Rick Perry can continue poisoning black children with little repercussion…

3 Likes

Even meth dealers have standards you know!

4 Likes

Maybe he just underwent surgery.

3 Likes

That hurts, I agree.

A better fit is old enough to know better.

9 Likes

Kids these days… tut, tut.
Very well, that’s 50 points from Jellyfish House, and no puddings for a fortnight!

4 Likes

I hope she slapped him…

7 Likes

This. This is prob. the best thing today. Thanks.

2 Likes

Yeah, that might have been Badger or more likely Skinny Pete.

Hey hey everyone, it’s totally OK. He says he’s “trans-racial” and identifies as african american… <s

Yeah, what’s with that? Rob’s usually my favorite of the BB owners, but right now he’s bringing out my inner Clint Eastwood.

Artiles doesn’t even look especially old in the posted photo. He looks like an arsehole, but not an especially old one.

4 Likes

That’s what I thought, cause if he’s aging, I’s old. And I don’t wanna be.

3 Likes

Nope; “Bitch!” was definitely Jesse’s ultimate go-to diss, and 9 times out of 10 he was addressing another White male.

Exactly!

It was beautiful to see:

ETA:

Favorite part of Dope; Diggy and I are on exact the same page.

7 Likes

Agreed. He’s about 14 months younger than I am, for heaven’s sake…

3 Likes

9 or so Years than me. I’m not old !, :scream:

2 Likes

Seriously, for a legislator 43 is pretty young. He could potentially be in office for decades more. Not sure what the point of slipping “aging” in there was, given that this sort of racism and bullshit behavior is very much a cross-age group phenomenon. It’s not seniors joining the freaking alt-right, after all.

4 Likes

Do people really suppose this is a Florida problem?

1 Like