Florida Surgeon General warns against new COVID vaccine booster

Originally published at: Florida Surgeon General warns against new COVID vaccine booster | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Oh FUCK this guy.

31 Likes

Countdown to huge spike in Covid cases in FL; in 5, 4, 3, 2…

31 Likes

Wish to fuck someone’d muzzle desatanist and its party.

17 Likes

Is this RD’s secret plan to REDUCE congressional seats in FL after 2030 by invoking a COVID cull?

7 Likes

He should have his medical license revoked.

23 Likes

It is grift all the way down with these toxic fuckers.

13 Likes

I see the time spent drawing on his Grade 11 Science notebook has finally paid off.

11 Likes

yet desantis has literally “muzzled” teachers and students in what they cannot say or teach in florida schools.

fuck these guys, desantis and ladapo. it makes no sense to me, continuing the disinformation that will actually kill people in florida. does desantis think that this will affect the marginalized more than his mouth-breather cracker base? :thinking:

if ladapo says don’t take the booster, well that’s good enough reason for me to be in the first queue at the pharmacy to get mine!

28 Likes

Sure he’s not the Sturgeon General? Seems he doesn’t know much about medicine…

11 Likes

13 Likes

That’s an insult to the sturgeon community!

Pretty Girls Sturgeon GIF by U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service

25 Likes

Any remaining rational scientific and medical professionals left in Florida are likely on the way out as they realize their credibility is harmed just by the word “Florida” being in proximity of their name, thanks to quacks like this and the state’s general decision to abandon any kind of standards whatsoever. We really need to rescue anyone in Florida trying to get out before it’s too late. If the genocidal policies don’t threaten them, the lack of job opportunities or healthcare soon will as the state collapses under the weight of its own stupidity.

8 Likes

Oh, It is NSFW because language.

8 Likes

New Florida Law Requires Teachers To Deliver Approved Curriculum From Electrified Cages

14 Likes

I hope the drug manufacturers sue this idiot into oblivion for libeling their vaccines.

20 Likes

Man I’d really like to know the answer to that one.
You nailed it.
What’s their (i.e. the surgeon general, DeSantis, et al.) end game with all this disinfo? seriously?

Cheers on getting that booster.
Keep breathing.

12 Likes

… news that FL SG and DeSantis will try to squelch and deny.

9 Likes

It’s about the hate. It motivates the voter base to elect these dirt bags into power which is then immediately sold off to other dirt bags like corporations, banks, or “churches” for favorable policies and legal protection. It’s sinister, but it’s also just his job. His endgame is his income.

9 Likes

I honestly think its just pandering that has taken a really sad turn. Antivax paranoia and conspiracy is so so SO entrenched and deeply appealing to a bunch of different communities I’ve found. I think on some level it is way more appealing to people who might otherwise dislike Republican politics than almost anything else from their platform that they could push. People really come together over their fear of vaccines and belief that they are dangerous.

11 Likes