Florida Walmart shopper pleasures himself upon stuffed horse

Below that picture is this text

Mug Shots: People accused of crazy crimes
Kendall Williams, 19, is accused of stealing a tour bus, picking up passengers and driving them around Nashville. He was found asleep behind the wheel, an empty beer bottle nearby. Jail booking photo

1 Like

It’s probably not a unique experience. After all: Florida + WalMart.

If Florida is the Walmart of the United states, and Walmart is the Florida of stores, does the mea…WORMHOLE

4 Likes

Wait, where the hell is this story?!? This sounds like an AMAZING story! Anyway, I’m pretty sure I played this mission in one of the old GTA games…

Probably Florida.

5 Likes

It was “interesting” scrolling through those mug shots…
I see that the sensational bath-salts-eating-face guy from a while back is in good company:

Authorities say Brent A Taylor, 29, bit off the tip of his girlfriend's nose Authorities say Jessica Rocha of Oregon, broke into a home & bit a woman on the face, telling her victim she was playing the "Zombie Game".
And this feller who seems to be very BB and extremely not BB:
Joseph Smolinsky is charged with domestic battery and resisting arrest without violence after sheriff's deputies say he assaulted his live-in girlfriend with a banana.
1 Like

How do you even?

4 Likes

Unfortunately, I have run out of <3’s again today. I had completely forgotten about that skit. :wink:

2 Likes

I’ll show you later!

1 Like

You’ll need to rail against Boing Boing’s editors, for it is they who invented the unicorn chaser and posted links to evidence of unwanted unicorn procreation. We’re merely joining the dots … :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.