Zoophile stalked farmers who denied him their mares

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/11/zoophile-stalked-farmers-who-d.html

5 Likes

giphy

36 Likes

If we put half as much energy into eliminating stalking as we have marijuana enforcement/re-education, we’d have such a fucking better world right now.

31 Likes

Yeah, OK, I take back everything; BB definitely brings the goods.

7 Likes

Stop horsing around people!

16 Likes

What’s the problem? He politely and respectfully asked the owners if he could rape their animals. If they were rude to him in refusing permission, why shouldn’t he be rude to them in turn? /s

13 Likes

GoT%20THIS

7 Likes

Yeah, that dude was really the horse’s ass. (I’m gonna whinny this pun fest.)

10 Likes

Unbridled passion in the worst way!

19 Likes

He better hoof it outta there if he know’s what’s good for him. That’s the mane thing.

That said, we shouldn’t just stampede towards indicting his character, without first asking “Could not a reasonable person have acted in this manner?” Only upon answering “Neigh!” should we rear up and clamor for justice.

14 Likes

He seems like a very stable genius.

When Decker was rejected, Czykier said, he would leave harassing messages with the property owners, leave negative reviews of the facility online and leave handmade metal tire deflation devices on the property, specifically in the driveway. Many vehicles have been damaged due to the spikes, Czykier said.

Authorities obtained a search warrant of the home Decker shares with his mother and brother in Vernon and found several destructive devices in Decker’s bedroom along with homemade metal tire deflation spikes, according to Czykier. Authorities also found several of the homemade metal tire deflation spikes.

Devices found in his bedroom included two arrows with attached explosives and flash powder - which could contain a variety of compositions including potassium and aluminum - along with ferric oxide and magnesium. The powders are used in explosives.

Czykier said Decker also had manufactured a .22-caliber firearm without being registered or licensed to do so.

https://www.njherald.com/news/20191010/vernon-man-asked-to-have-sex-with-farm-animals-placed-tire-deflation-devices-on-driveways-when-denied

16 Likes

After reading the article, my takeaway feeling is that he was less interested in banging the livestock, and more interested in trolling and harassing people. I could be wrong, but it seems to me that if he was serious, he wouldn’t have been asking permission. That, or his connection to reality is tenuous.

His lawyer said he had a full-time job waiting for him. I’m wondering, as what?

8 Likes

Animal husbandry. If you love your job, it’s not work!

19 Likes

A gallop poll indicates that you have trotted right into the pun fest, and can expect an easy canter to approbation and acclaim.

14 Likes

It’s one thing to be hot to trot, but before sowing his wild oats he should acquaint himself with the principle that neigh means neigh.

11 Likes

When the accused perp was asked how he intended to reach his goal he quipped, “I’m stumped!”

1 Like

For well over a year, two mysteries consumed a peaceful New Jersey community.

For New Jersey, well lets just say that it’s just another day.

Signed: Lost Tribe of New Jersey…

6 Likes

Is there a special name for violent horse incels, or are they just subsumed under the general heading?

Footnote 1: Violent Horse Incels is the name of someone’s new band.

Footnote 2: Imagine being the one farmer in the county who didn’t get threatened or have homemade caltrops scattered on his driveway, and all the other farmers are nudging each other and going “Uh huh, right. We know what you agreed to …”

16 Likes

I’m just glad this isn’t the Return of Mr. Hands.

5 Likes

It’s “Sussex” county, not “Horssex” county.

12 Likes