Florida woman arrested for attempting to make a bomb inside Walmart using items from the store shelves

Joe Bang she is not.

WeAreDealingwithScienceHere

2 Likes

She was probably planning to checkout when she was done.

2 Likes

Drain cleaner? Check.

Sugar? Check.

Now, where did those dang pressure cookers go?

1 Like
1 Like

Funnily enough, clorox toilet cleaner tablets can be used as components in an explosive.

3 Likes

If your goal is just protest against bad labor conditions, or a not very well thought out theft, I’d suggest some foul smelling chemicals, not a bomb. Less destructive, and if placed properly it can take quite a while to find them so the store can open again. Probably shorter time in jail when caught too.

I don’t doubt it, but the kind of explosive I’m thinking of uses base components of refried beans or Olestra. /s

3 Likes

items such as nails, a Mason jar and denatured alcohol

items included flammable materials, projectiles and matches

She was arrested on charges of attempted arson of a structure, fire bombing, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, child abuse and battery on a law enforcement officer.

Unless I’m way off here, there was no explosive, and no bomb. Just a not-too-bright person looking to start a fire. A regular old, non-explosive fire.

1 Like

floridabb

1 Like

In my day, you only used Walmart to make drugs . . .

1 Like

Yes, I do. :wink:

2 Likes

Her defence plea will be that she was just buying party supplies for the molotov cocktails she was planning to serve.

The defense team will do an Apollo 13-type scene, where they spill out all the same stuff on a table. “We have to construct something harmless and believable out of this stuff, or she’s going to jail.”

1 Like

They might just say, nails in a molotov? She is clearly delusional.
Plead insanity.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.