Woman who urinated on potatoes at Walmart turns self in

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/07/30/charges-for-woman-who-urinated.html

3 Likes

I am Spartacus

2 Likes

Them Russets could use more Nitrogen.

1 Like

dc35e3a59e64d933a4b471c5a4645a6e

26 Likes

I love it when the random advertising on pages of stories like these has such serendipitous congruity:

6 Likes

2 Likes

This is everything I know about West Mifflin, PA:

4 Likes

you actually buy that attachment at amazon now

4 Likes

With all those eyes on the crime it was bound to be solved.:potato:

8 Likes

Takeaways:

1. Never purchase vegetables from floor-level bins.
  2. How desperate must one be to buy veggies at Wally’s?
  3. Wash potatoes well before preparing. Don’t eat raw.
  4. Urine is more sterile than saliva. Good thing she didn’t spit.
  5. How droll must one be to admit pissing at Wally’s?
  6. Your root veggies may have been pissed on by animals.
1 Like

Mrs Potato Head will be thrilled!

3 Likes

I’ve bought small quantities of fruit and vege from Wally’s World - usually when I’m in a new town. It’s a bit like eating McDonalds when you’re hungry and short on time; you know it won’t be great, but it will be palatable, and you probably won’t get food poisoning.

You shouldn’t eat spuds raw regardless. They’re basically the Chernobyl of the vegetable world.

2 Likes

Peetatoes

10 Likes

Welcome to Boing Boing, comrade!

7 Likes

Urine for a pleasant ride down the stream around these parts.

5 Likes

Eschew Amazon. It is easy to make your own she-pee by slicing a plastic milk container. Better still, it will have a handle!

Walmart are cranky about this. Who pissed in their (somewhat undercooked) chips?

tumblr_n1gj086Hk81qg4blro4_500 https://thumbs.gfycat.com/TallDapperAsianwaterbuffalo-size_restricted.gif

1 Like

… says the guy who’s never had to press the sharp edges of a cut milk bottle into the sensitive skin around their genitals …

PROTIP: there are many options that lie between supporting amazon and inflicting self harm.

1 Like

Count Floyd! The best! “Hey kids, this movie is so scary it will make you suck your own blood. Arrrhoooooo.”

“Hey kids, this movie is so scary it will…um…shiver your timbers. Arrrhoooo!”

By the way, what kind of person pee’s on potatoes?

2 Likes