Flying T-Rex fossils found in Australia, because of course they were

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/10/flying-t-rex-fossils-found-in.html

7 Likes

I get the joke but it’s not in any way a T-Rex. Pterosaurs aren’t even dinosaurs.

15 Likes

Next you’re going to tell me Pluto isn’t even a planet!
Good day sir… I said GOOD DAY!

22 Likes

Hey man, it’s not my fault that Pluto isn’t big enough to clean up its room.

8 Likes

Yeah, I got all excited about the idea of a fossil discovery of a tyrannosaurus-like dinosaur with wings until I realized this was just stupid clickbait.

7 Likes

Hey, speaking of which, did you know that the Ogre-Faced spider has a veritable field of super-powered spider-penises?

6 Likes

I still don’t understand how pterosaurs flew with those giant fuckin’ heads. They’re like chibi versions of themselves (without that being cute). I keep thinking of those paleontological mix-ups where they got the wrong head on the wrong body (and some other random legs from a third critter). I mean, I know it isn’t that, but… are we sure it isn’t that?

Well, Pluto’s more of a planet than pterosaurs are dinosaurs, so…

3 Likes

7 Likes

Drop bears are 100% real. I know this for sure because none of them attacked me due to the Vegemite I’d put behind my ears and the fork atop my head.

6 Likes

Drop are real, and they can hear you.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.