Foldable step stool $10

[Read the post]

2 Likes

Also great if you have small children using small bathrooms. They can set it up themselves for handwashing purposes.

1 Like

4 Likes

stable AND can be disassembled

7 Likes

I had my foot break through one…
Probably better off doing this - useful for storage carrying stuff.

2 Likes

We have had one of these for years. Works great. fits in the two or three inch gap between a couple of cabinets.

I talked to a professional photographer at the Monterey historic races a few years ago who has one of these dangling by a cord off his belt. Gives him just enough elevation to shoot over the crowds but is lightweight and small enough to carry everywhere.

2 Likes

That’s one small step for a man.

3 Likes

I have one. Great to sit on next to bath while attempting to clean my filthy baby.

2 Likes

Foldable tripping hazard $10

…is what the headline should be. My daughter and wife share one of these, and it constantly moves around the house so that I never know where it is and trip over it constantly. I HATE that f-ing thing.

2 Likes

I have one in the kitchen. Folds up to hide in the pantry when its doors are closed.

The 1-Star Amazon reviews are pretty scary: basically, the thing collapses unexpectedly and poses a danger.

Read for yourself: http://www.amazon.com/Greenco-Super-Strong-Foldable-Adults/product-reviews/B00O9A57M8/ref=cm_cr_dp_qt_hist_one?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addOneStar&showViewpoints=0

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.