Follow-up

What a shitshow… I don’t see how Dickens and the council in the more progressive areas of the city will survive the next election. They’re all gone…

Here is local coverage on the new cost of this stupid thing…

Anyways, here’s Shax’s opinion on this stupid thing…

lower-decks-shaxs-tacky-cardassian-eyesore

12 Likes

:thinking: I think they’re missing the point about the Internet flooded with indoctrinating misinformation leading groups of people to kill others. It’s not the sci-fi outcome we should be worried about, but the real world violence and harm already supported by AI… and the fact that it’s spreading.

11 Likes

You know how it’s never RICO? That conversation shows that it’s RICO. By the city and police department.

12 Likes
4 Likes

Most people who showed up to speak are against it, so far at least (like 80 to 4).

6 Likes

Similarly:

Oregon republicans have unofficial committee with public comments; most commenters say “get back to work, you lazy bums!”

14 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

I hope the charges stick

6 Likes

Epstein’s lawyer, Martin Weinberg, said people detained at the facility endured “medieval conditions of confinement that no American defendant should have been subjected to.”

lol. No shit?

6 Likes
8 Likes

I had heard about the step down due to relative with stock, but 30 shares??? Really???

3 Likes
2 Likes

She allegedly stated through federal forms that she was not an unlawful user of any controlled substances, “when in fact… she was an unlawful user of marijuana,” the complaint states.

Simply putting the gun on the top shelf of the closet I can fault her for. But federal marijuana laws need to die in a fire already.

Mad Come On GIF by UEFA

7 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
11 Likes
2 Likes

headline doesn’t match reality in this case. in the article, they cite this statement

“It was not planned. However we saw that about 40 percent of [the] audience says that [they] would like to have [the] choice to join [the] conquistadors, so we might actually try to give this possibility. The game is not political in anyway[sic] and never will be, it is history FICTION

we might try having some of that seems entirely different than we’ve completely changed the premise

1 Like
3 Likes