Follow-up

Holy shit! That’s at 10,000’ elevation!

Even wall tents would probably collapse under the snow depth they get there in winter. At least 10 feet of snow. Probably more.

10 Likes

Jesus! Yeah - not a tent place or for people without significant experience.

10 Likes

Investigators say officials learned of Fataliev’s alleged terrorist connections during the FBI’s investigation into an apparent terror attack in Chicago last year.

Authorities claim that the foiled plot led to a search of Fataliev’s Philadelphia-area apartment, where agents discovered hundreds of copies of weapons and explosives manuals.

Investigators say agents also uncovered several online posts where Fataliev allegedly “demonstrated his support for violence on behalf of ISIS.”

Authorities say Fataliev reportedly admitted to making the posts but later told officials that he had “abandoned his radicalism.”

If convicted, prosecutors say Fataliev faces a possible maximum sentence of 16 years in prison and potential deportation.

6 Likes

They should have watched “Into the Wild.”

4 Likes

Glamping!

that woman was not glamping… :sob:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Because Mars is so last season, darling.

7 Likes

Well, they do have a proven track record with pressure contained vessels in hostile environments.

It’s not a good track record, but it is proven.

15 Likes

Give Me A Break Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

2 Likes

I think they should charge a billion dollars for each customer… just be sure they hit the right target audience, you understand.

3 Likes

Following up to the story about Lori Vallow Daybell, she’s been sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

7 Likes

It looks like the descendants of Henrietta Lacks are finally getting compensation:

10 Likes
5 Likes
7 Likes

TENNESSEE

Tenn. could lose billions in federal funds over anti-transgender laws

Ban on gender-affirming care to minors took effect July 1

6 Likes
2 Likes

:+1::+1::+1:

8 Likes
9 Likes

BBC News - Andrew Tate’s Romania house arrest lifted

2 Likes

Since I only know Tate from headlines like this, this is the first time I’m learning he was on Big Brother. This explains so much.

7 Likes