Follow-up

Vielen Dank for this. I wondered what was going on with those Arschlöcher.

giphy

tumblr_oef0ap5v3g1r868elo1_400

So effing cool

9 Likes

alex jones apparently went to the ■■■■■ school of business :confused: companies that loan to each other, and all of them owned by one guy. it’s depressing that it works all the way up until they arrive in court for reasons having nothing to do with money laundering and tax evasion

7 Likes

FAA opens new probe into Boeing, this time involving 787 Dreamliner inspections

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/06/business/faa-opens-new-probe-into-boeing-this-time-involving-dreamliner-inspections/index.html

I’d be nervous if I was one those getting ready to go to the moon on a Boeing craft. Just say’n.

ETA:

Launch called off.

4 Likes

The trust funds the Social Security Administration relies on to pay benefits are now projected to run out in 2035, one year later than previously projected, according to the annual trustees’ report released Monday.

On the projected depletion date, 83% of benefits will be payable if Congress does not act sooner to prevent that shortfall.

The Social Security trustees credited the slightly improved outlook to more people contributing to the program amid a strong economy, low unemployment and higher job and wage growth. Last year, the trustees projected the program’s funds would last through 2034, when 80% of benefits would be payable.

8 Likes
7 Likes
8 Likes
10 Likes
9 Likes
10 Likes

I’ll get on my soapbox again. If we actually give a shit about the Constitution, there need to be criminal consequences for people, especially people in authority positions, who violate other’s civil rights. This judge violated a minor’s 4th Amendment rights and should see jail time for it.

14 Likes

Boeing in case you didn’t guess

6 Likes
6 Likes

Good news about a project that led to a lot of protests:

11 Likes

More Just Stop Oil shenanigans

8 Likes
9 Likes

Saudi authorities have permitted the use of lethal force to clear land for a futuristic desert city being built by dozens of Western companies, an ex-intelligence officer has told the BBC.

Did the shooters take lessons first from the IDF?

7 Likes

I’ve come to the conclusion that “Just Stop Oil” is a black op designed by the fossil fuel industry to discredit legitimate climate change activism.

6 Likes

Look further west I would have thought, to the nations that sell arms to the Saudis.

1 Like

Sorry, I’d misplaced my /s tag.

4 Likes