Follow-up

More on this case:

:+1:t4:

9 Likes
12 Likes

I guess an apology was not enough…

…however, “allowed to retire” is not the same as fired :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::

7 Likes

It is a source of perpetual bafflement to me that in the US legal system all it takes is a single corrupt, bad-faith judge to halt progressive policy- and law-making efforts of hundreds or even thousands of people working in good faith.

10 Likes
12 Likes

this story has pissed sooo many people off - and not just in south florida, but nationwide and even in other countries. the display of raw, unchecked privilege had many folks down here calling for that vessel to be forfeited and the kids given community service sanctions cleaning up beaches for thousands of hours, each.
disgusting fucking rich asshole’s kids. maybe daddy does need to lose his boat.
just sayin’ i am one of the many folks pissed off about this.

14 Likes

Anyone down there know how to inflict boats with convincing looking killer whale bites? :thinking:

8 Likes

or at least surreptitiously attach a device that pisses off orca. something that translates in orca as “hey, bite me!”

8 Likes
5 Likes

Confused Robert Downey Jr GIF

3 Likes

You just needs some of these guys to cross over from Gibraltar and teach another pod the tricks. It looks like they are starting to really get the hang of it. Now, will they develop a taste for pickled livers?

8 Likes

plenty of those in south florida! (i would know).

3 Likes

this counts as a follow-up, right? :thinking:

can’t say the trailer looks good but the most important part here is that jordan gavaris ( felix ) is going to be back ( if only briefly )

4 Likes

Previously:

4 Likes
8 Likes

Jimmy Carter’s grandson says he is ‘coming to the end’ after more than a year in hospice care

https://thehill.com/homenews/4664417-jimmy-carter-grandson-says-he-is-coming-to-the-end-hospice-care/

13 Likes

Sad Season 4 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

7 Likes
11 Likes

An NYPD officer who was guarding Mayor Eric Adams’ home in Brooklyn in 2022 unjustifiably shot a man who was entering his own apartment building, according to a federal lawsuit filed on Wednesday.

10 Likes

And arrested and detained for over 24 hours the man who tried to apply first aid and the pregnant woman who he was staying with. And the woman lost her baby a week after. And used shooting an innocent man as probable cause to search his apartment, and then bring up other charges, and send him to prison. Shit’s got to change.

11 Likes