8 Likes
19 Likes

Hell yes!

8 Likes
9 Likes

More on Chapelle…

10 Likes

And on the Netflix side…

B. Pagels-Minor and Terra Field say the company retaliated against them for engaging in protected activity

Since the headline is truncated, I’ll note that they’ve filed charges with the NLRB, at least in part because they’re trying to get around the mandated arbitration clause in their employment contracts.

10 Likes
11 Likes

That… does not look good. The dishing is somewhat of a nasty surprise.

8 Likes

from the article:

“There was evidence of a lot of places with water intrusion,” said Williams. Williams [also] noted some extensive water damage in the garage

yikes. cause that’s never caused any problems before…

The main contributing factor under investigation is long-term degradation of reinforced concrete structural support in the ground-level parking garage under the housing units, due to water penetration and corrosion of the reinforcing steel

9 Likes

hey, i think i finally found out what happened to my refrigerator!

12 Likes

Why the ongoing supply chain fuckery is still ongoing and will be for the foreseeable future.

11 Likes

Lol, the house of JIT cards has finally caught fire.

4 Likes
7 Likes

Beat me to it!

7 Likes

Bike shorts and tank tops are approved now, but they still have to be “form-fitting.”

4 Likes

This seems a sad case all around, but FWIW, the person who broke the nose of the AA flight attendant is saying she ran her nose into his hand:

5 Likes

yeah… that seems… like not possible? The guy might have a brain injury that influenced his behavior, but it seems unlikely that she should run into his hand hard enough to break her own nose…

9 Likes

“He ran into my knife nine times”

7 Likes

The fact that this is the defense is…well, I don’t know where to put it in my brain.

7 Likes

12 Likes