Follow-up

I don’t think he’s been out in public since his cowardice helped murder those kids.

7 Likes

I would like to think that even when he goes to a drive-through to get fast food, they keep him waiting for 49 minutes.

“Seems like a long time, huh? Just making sure your fries are cool enough to be safe. Wouldn’t want you to get hurt, now.”

12 Likes

Damn it, not again…

6 Likes
10 Likes

Andy Samberg Agree GIF

7 Likes

Fuck.

Why the hell don’t they glue themselves to gas station pumps, where their protest makes more sense?

13 Likes
13 Likes

Pirates Of The Caribbean Code GIF by Brian Benns

10 Likes
11 Likes

jonny lee miller dammit GIF

7 Likes

Tv Land Yes GIF by YoungerTV

3 Likes

10 years? For a professional athlete? Please tell me there’s some agreement in the works to get her out on time served (and never re-entering the country, or some such).

6 Likes

Please, please. Griner is an amazing player. We should be able to negotiate something. 10 fewer missiles to Ukraine? Worth it.

5 Likes

Some kind of prisoner exchange—there are some slimeballs here who Putin might want back

2 Likes

And here’s the answer:

6 Likes

Knight Foundation invites white nationalist Tucker Carlson to speak on the future of news went about as well as we expected.

1 Like

After a four-month trial, Ramesh “Sunny” Balwani, former chief operating officer of the utterly failed blood-testing startup Theranos, was found guilty of fraud on Thursday by a jury in California.

Balwani’s ex-companion, Theranos founder and former CEO Elizabeth Holmes, received a similar though less severe verdict when she was convicted of fraud in January.

[…]

Sentencing for Holmes is scheduled for September, 26, while Balwani’s sentencing is set for November 15.

[…]

5 Likes

Sounds about right.

9 Likes

Guessing thats a joke, based on the quallude count ticking down throughout. At least a partial joke

13 Likes

It speaks a higher truth.

11 Likes