Follow-up

Plus they’re only worth a couple bucks each not a grand each.

2 Likes

Area code 714?

2 Likes

cady heron math GIF

3 Likes

I feel you sister.

10 Likes

QAnon Anonymous Episode 195: Georgia Guidestones & Schizoposting feat Emmi Conley

The mysterious monument known as the Georgia Guidestones — “America’s Stonehenge” — was recently destroyed. We cover how it was built in 1980 on a grazing pasture, why it created controversy, and its eventual bombing. Then we broach Bobby Crimo III, the recent mass shooter in the Chicago suburb of Highland Park. To help us understand his digital footprint, we speak to Emmi Conley, an independent researcher of far-right extremist movements, digital propaganda and online subcultures. She discusses “schizoposting”, “gore” forums and what happens when white supremacist ideology isn’t a straightforward key to understanding a mass shooter’s actions.

1 Like
3 Likes
7 Likes

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

3 Likes
11 Likes

Oh, it’s on!

Angry Aubrey Plaza GIF by Parks and Recreation

8 Likes

Trueanon episode 239: Mooned in Nara

We talk with DC-based journalist Tim Shorrock (twitter.com/timothys) about the shocking assassination of Shinzo Abe, the history of his party the LDP, the post-war occupation of Japan, and just what it all has to do with the Family Federation for World Peace and Unification, aka The Moonies.

timshorrock.com

This is a podcast by communists with conspiracy theory leanings.

1 Like

That’s some ad hominum you’re throwin around there.

And while I think Epstein killed himself and expressed interests in ending his life multiple times, and that his death is just another statistic of prisoners who are kept in horrible conditions and kill themselves, I wouldn’t say that believing something is up there is “conspiracy theory” and I also wouldn’t say pointing out the US (and other capitalist nations) involvements in illegal or unethical wars is conspiracy theory at this point.

1 Like

I agree with everything you said. It’s just that I have listed to half of their episodes [7 days 23 hours] (other half is behind a paywall) and I remember hearing some things on the show that seemed to go towards conspiracy theory that didn’t seem like their normal jokes.

My biases are 1. I am extremely obsessive about conspiracy theories and people who make them up and 2. I have extreme left-wing views from anarchy to some sort of left-wing-eco-totalitarism depending on my last interaction with other people.

So I have this anxiety of being fooled by left-wing (tankies etc.) conspiracy theories.

3 Likes
10 Likes

Multnomah County Circuit Court Judge Benjamin Souede granted a motion Tuesday to acquit far-right activists Joey Gibson and Russell Schultz, who each faced one riot charge, saying no reasonable jury could find their behavior at a 2019 street confrontation “threatened an imminent breach of the peace

Souede said a charge of harassment would have been likely to survive a motion for acquittal, but he said Gibson is charged with riot. Souede said Gibson’s activity amounted to speech, and Oregon law prohibits taking speech into consideration when deciding riot charges.

Mackenzie Lewis’ attorney also sought a motion for acquittal, but Souede denied that effort.

5 Likes

Angry Homer Simpson GIF

Dammit! So it wasn’t enough to have Gibson on tape planning the attack on Cider Riot, including discussing violence, then going there, instigating violence, then violence happened? That’s fucking insane. He gathered his followers, promised them violence, led them there, and violence happened.

Such a stupid acquittal. Why didn’t the judge let the jury decide? They’d already heard the evidence.

10 Likes

The problem was, our idiot prosecutors here went after riot charges. Not inciting a riot, not disturbing the peace, not starting shit, not any of that… but full on rioting. There were no lesser charges because the grand jury didn’t return any. They didn’t go after assault, which they could have proven, or criminal trespassing, or anything else. They went one charge of rioting each.

It’s almost as if our prosecutors and police absolutely knew what they were doing and presented a case doomed to fail.

6 Likes
3 Likes
11 Likes

Google has fired engineer for leaking confidential information and disobeying security restrictions in this case. Google fires engineer who contended its AI technology is sentient - CNN

He’s likely done as a software engineer over this.