Food company forced workers to eat from urinals to keep bathrooms clean

Take this job and flush it!

3 Likes

Well, a certain area of China has, as a ‘delicacy’, virgin boy egg, i.e. eggs boiled in young boys urine.

1 Like

The unique flavor was surprisingly good, and the company is coming out with a new “Golden 'Taters” line of heat-and-serve mashed potatoes. Look for them in a supermarket near you!

2 Likes

We should start a support group.

I identify as a “vegetarian by inclination”.

2 Likes

Pfft, joke’s on them, urine is already sterile, (though I’d still be pissed if somebody whizzed on my wedges).

1 Like

I’ve cleaned a urinal or two in my lifetime. For something that’s reportedly sterile, they get pretty nasty.

5 Likes

“Transsexual bathrooms double as cafeterias in insane left-wing plan to destroy America!”
Something like that?

4 Likes

Urine itself is harmless water combined with things such as urea, salts, hormones, proteins and other metabolic byproducts that would have to pass through the body several times to build up to levels toxic to ingest. But as soon as it’s exposed to air and/or exposed surfaces it becomes host to some pretty offending bacteria. Purifying fresh urine is actually pretty easy since it’s about 95% water, and many desert survival courses will teach you how (no stillsuit required).

6 Likes

The devil’s in the details.

Also, I just woke up and my reading comprehension is slow to start… Twice I read “Purifying fresh urine” as “Putrefying flesh urine” and thought your explanation had taken a really dark turn.

2 Likes

Sign o’ the times.

2 Likes

Yep:

2 Likes

I do not speak the languages or dialects of Fujian Province but I believe the worker is saying, “I’m too old for this piss.”

1 Like
2 Likes

So close!
“This piss is too old for me.”

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.