Footage shows the "life-threatening" tap on Rudy Giuliani's back by market employee

You don’t want to crack that shell, or it could be worse than the Great Molasses Flood.

“I could have fallen down … Elderly people die most often from falling down,” Giuliani said.

He’s been falling down for years.

6 Likes

I know there was the famous video of Giuliani in drag being manhandled more aggressively by trump. It was on YouTube, I lack the intestinal fortitude at the moment to pursue it.

4 Likes

Thoughts and prayers asshole.

6 Likes

It was very brave of him to touch Rudy. He might’ve gotten some hair goo on himself.

5 Likes

He went from taking on the mob and being the face of an city that went through a horrible terrorist attack to the guy who kept epically screwing up a coup, getting caught with his hands down his pants by Sacha Baron Cohen and surviving a slight slap on the back at ShopRite.

7 Likes

Clearly, nobody’s tried anywhere near hard enough! Slackers.

4 Likes

America’s Scumbag.

6 Likes

Hey at least it wasn’t Steve Bannon… that contact would cause sepsis.

4 Likes

After decades of failing up!

3 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (3)

17 Likes

Holy fucking shite!

4 Likes

What about that woman next to him who pounded him on the back repeatedly after the initial boulder attack. I hope she is arrested too.

3 Likes

I’ve watched that video several times… He gave him a pat on the back. I’m betting on a pay off to do it.

1 Like

No “Kick Me” sticker applied to his back.

DISAPPOINTED!

4 Likes

Secret Ninja Punch? It’s at front of aisle 5 about shoulder height.

2 Likes

I wish it had been a fucking boulder…

I’m surprised Rudy survived that brutal deathblow to the back

2 Likes

Hell, none of Rudi even moved much, if at all, until he turned to look at the guy.
I mean yeah, what this guy did is technically illegal - but is it really worth actually charging him over this?

3 Likes

Rudy’s got his own Zapruder film.

3 Likes

You Are Already Dead Fist Of The North Star GIF

2 Likes