Footage shows the "life-threatening" tap on Rudy Giuliani's back by market employee

Originally published at: Footage shows the "life-threatening" tap on Rudy Giuliani's back by market employee | Boing Boing

9 Likes

When you are a barely held together living sack of feces any kind of impact could cause you to burst at the seams.

33 Likes

Nearly a Synchroboing, but still a Reboing.

5 Likes

But it was the five finger death tap.

25 Likes

Tragically, America lost its mayor later that afternoon when Abigail slammed a door on Days of our Lives, causing him to flip over 18 times and explode in a massive fireball

14 Likes

Can anyone remind me what Rudy had to say about the police assault on Martin Gugino? Because I’m pretty sure it was sweet fuck-all.

12 Likes

“I’ve been in politics 50 years, I’ve never been attacked like this…”

Is that a challenge, your miserable sack of shit?

Is two members of Trumps inner circle meeting up at the same time a synecdouche?

16 Likes

That tap on the back might have caused another oil spill from Rudy’s head, someone should check. Maybe it could be used to power Trump’s campaign truck.

3 Likes

Once again, video evidence shows that Rudy’s grasp on reality is pretty thin.

15 Likes

“It knocked me forward a step or two.”

Ummm… whose “step or two” would that be? A Lego character’s? Jeeubus, Rudi’s legs didn’t even move.

12 Likes

Came here to reference exactly this. It will be (grimly) fascinating to witness the mental gymnastics required to escape the cognitive dissonance between the hue and cry over the tap on the back Rudy got versus the as-yet-unpunished shove—backward!—Mr. Gugino got from uniformed cops that cracked his skull.

11 Likes

Slapped him so hard, all his bones fell out of his body and then formed themselves into a sign reading “LOLOL RUDY SUX.”

7 Likes

Extraordinary claim requires extraordinary evidence. It IS hard to believe nobody has thumped him in all that time.

But the truth is he’s been “attacked” with a hearty slap on the back like that many more times than he can remember, I’m prepared to bet.

2 Likes

Oh, like this guy?

Earth to Rudy… are you there, Rudy? No idea what it’s like to live here, huh?

15 Likes

Well he was probably drunk at the time, so maybe it did feel like a gunshot.

4 Likes

Where’s the easily edited video version of this showing the result of that tap becoming a nuclear explosion of hair dye substance? Please have the (m’gawd) felony suit called off by a judge who replays this video three times each with interrogations of rudy’s lawyers, (or is rudy representing himself?)

2 Likes

Why would Roodles fear getting shot?.
Is he a 6 or 10 year old child child peacefully sitting in a classroom?. He was once America’s Mayor. Now he has turned into a punchline. All he deserves is contempt and obscurity.

3 Likes

So much for the legendary hard-scrabble toughness of native Noo Yawkers!

3 Likes
5 Likes

And it can take years to kill someone.

6 Likes