Giuliani says the "attack" slap on his back was so severe that the "reverberations" nearly knocked over the woman standing beside him

Originally published at: Giuliani says the "attack" slap on his back was so severe that the "reverberations" nearly knocked over the woman standing beside him | Boing Boing

2 Likes

With his temperament and age, if somebody wanted to hurt him all they need to do is to blow up and pop a paper lunch bag behind him

11 Likes

Dramatic Reenactment

trunks-dragon-ball-z

21 Likes

Rudy missed out on a promising career as a professional soccer player.

36 Likes

Rudi Giuliani is a liar. That’s all that has to be said here.

16 Likes

Conan Obrien Ugh GIF by Team Coco

9 Likes

4 Likes

Remember that day President Obama wore a tan suit? Remember? Remember the HORROR we all felt? Well damn it, this was WORSE THAN THAT DAY! This is a day that with live in infamy, the day Rudy “Dripping Hair Products for Men” Giuliani took a thunderous blow to his back and heart and survived in spite of this clear assassination attempt, this assault on the very fabric of America and the flag and apple pie and there’s a damned eagle flying around here somewhere, I just damn well know it!

10 Likes

At least an 8 on the Richter Scale.

10 Likes

The first little pig’s house is more sturdy than Rudy these days. More stable, too.

4 Likes

Nearly broke his flask.

6 Likes

I thought I felt a disturbance in the Force that day.

3 Likes

I guess we can add complaining about snowflakes who aren’t tough enough to deal with anything to the long, long list of Republican projection.

9 Likes

As the man hits Rudy with a thunderous blow, you can see a tremendous shockwave emanate in all directions.

Yeah? Came to say “seismograph readings or it didn’t happen”.

3 Likes

4 Likes

I think we all agree, and probably a jury will agree: that guy shouldn’t have touched Rudy.

But they will also agree Rudy is full of shit that he was physically harmed.

And I bet the defendant can find other clips of Giuliani being patted on the back to use in his defense.

10 Likes

You know if the ‘attacker’ said “Way to go, Rudy” after that pat on the back, the oily one would have simply said thanks. Rudy was startled but definitely not hurt or knocked off balance in any way.

1 Like

I was just thinking about checking seismological records here in the U.K. for any large spikes around that time. I’m sure that such a vicious hit must have shown up somewhere…

1 Like

A slap on the back.
Not the “one-inch death-punch”.
Still, “How’s it going, scumbag?” is my favourite quote this year.
Early days, though, I know.

I thing we also can agree that the pat on the back wasn’t the issue. It was the use of the word “scumbag.” I don’t think Rudy would have been bothered if the employee patted his back and said, “I believe in you, Rudy!”

2 Likes