For $5 million you can own the narrowest house in New York City

$5 million, I would live there in a heartbeat, but c’mon $5 million…

It’s a nice place. But in a few years, you won’t enjoy constantly climbing so many stairs.

2 Likes

This. The first time you have any medical reason why climbing the stairs is either extremely difficult or actually impossible, you’ll realize what a mistake a place like this can be. And not just you: if someone in your family, or someone whom you would like to come over and visit you can’t get to the bathroom, well, it’s Game Over.

2 Likes

Historic building with lots of charm, so the idiot owner decides to gut renovate it and leave only the exposed beams (and, oddly, the kitchen faucet?), replacing everything inside with white on white. That actually reduces the value considerably, at least to me. I’m all for modernizing, but how about keeping some of that old world charm?

This house is making the rounds in the Zillow fetish community, and I can see why. I’d love to buy it. Would be a hell of a commute though.

1 Like

The lack of dining, bed space and garage make it an automatic non-starter. Everything else is pleasant though.

60de8576f0f0e9f0ec479be74e479de9

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.