For years, the chief of the Border Patrol was a member of the secret CBP Facebook group for racist and threatening chatter

Murder, Death, Kill

Yep, but it doesn’t help when the first thing that came to my mind upon seeing her picture was this:

2 Likes

US border cops’ secret racist Facebook group a total disgrace, says patrol chief. She should know, she was a member

4 Likes

I wish I could say that ICE would undergo a purge of its fascist and racist elements after (and if) president* Biff is kicked out of office in 2020, but the rot runs deep in this organisation. It’s not Dolt-45’s most loyal law enforcement agency for no reason.

3 Likes

Re: AOC response

“It’s really not that radical,” she tweeted in response to coverage of an interview she gave in which she condemned the department and proposed abolishing it. “When DHS was first formed by Bush 17 years ago, many members of Congress were concerned – including the GOP - that we were setting up a ticking time bomb for civil liberties erosion and abuse of power. Discussing reorganization shouldn’t be out of the question.”

All the corporate and GOP who’ve been riding the Homeland Security Gravy Train for almost two decades…

6 Likes

She even looks like Aunt Lydia.

ICE delenda eat.

3 Likes

Ms Provost rose under Obama but was picked for leadership under Tramp, who seems to prefer shitty accomplices. Wikipedia says

"In September 2015, she was tasked with investigating corrupt agents, becoming deputy assistant commissioner of the Patrol’s Office of Professional Responsibility.

How did that work out? Much corruption found?

Ms Provost rose under Obama but …

given Obama’s less than stellar record on dealing with immigration I can’t say I’m surprised. But still its in another class with trump and these camps.

Nope. Not entirely. Good thing the lie that was discovered was the only thing they’ve lied about, huh? Whew. Bullet dodged.

And how! There are fine people on all sides, I hear.

“It… it was a STING. Yeah, that’s what it was. Strictly drawing out the culprits for disciplinary actions. Good job helping me catch them.”

“They have us surrounded, Sarge!”

“Good, they’re right where we want-em!”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.