Forget the bleach. Anti-vax leader pushes new Covid cure: "Drink urine!"

I’m sure they will only accept pureblood pee.

Anyway,

14 Likes

“Mark, did you piss in my piss?”

(Mitchell and Webb’s Peep Show)

9 Likes

Urinal cure, embrace the porcelain ! (Pack the restrooms, not the critical care wards).

6 Likes

Well, after last night’s vegetarian chili, my family is gonna live for a long, long time.

13 Likes

What utter nonsense, I can’t believe anyone would…

Actually, you know what, I’ve changed my mind, this sounds totally legit. Go for it, MAGA Nation. Drink up! I’m obviously too much of a sheep who listens to MSM to think outside of the box enough to quaff my own piss, but you show me how it’s done.

7 Likes

Although it is not therapy for COVID, fecal transplant is already a thing
https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/gastroenterology_hepatology/clinical_services/advanced_endoscopy/fecal_transplantation.html

6 Likes

Tell me about it, my band had to change their name to Faecal Transplant UK.

12 Likes

We need some quack out there to pitch the idea that the drugs used in chemical castration cures COVID. Then we can kill two birds with one stone. If the COVID doesn’t thin out the gene pool then the drugs will…

5 Likes

You’re behind the times.

7 Likes

Universal Guideline #32: If you are drinking urine, you are doing it wrong.

5 Likes

Literally ANYTHING but a scary, scary needle

4 Likes

Yes, in a to-go cup, it seems.

2 Likes

“Test everything, prove everything, ok?”
No

1 Like

Next, the “cure” for covid will be drinking PBR - I’d say that could be a step too far for anti-vaxxers, or I would if they weren’t already drinking it… :-/

3 Likes

I’ve flushed all of my research.

5 Likes

Looks like a bunch of antidepressants and prostate drugs. I at least see the need for the antidepressants…

1 Like

Yeah, butt…

3 Likes

More of my urine for me

5 Likes

Read further in the tweet thread. Two of them are hormone blockers.

4 Likes

Which is particularly ironic considering how many of them hate transpeople so much. All I know is if I start having a difficult time getting my hormone blockers because of these idiots … well, actually, that would make me laugh at them even more. Maybe it’ll finally calm some of them down?

5 Likes