Forget the bleach. Anti-vax leader pushes new Covid cure: "Drink urine!"

Originally published at: Forget the bleach. Anti-vax leader pushes new Covid cure: "Drink urine!" | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Adventure Time Illustration GIF by Bravest Warriors

13 Likes

Hey guys, what’s going on here?

Seriously though, aren’t the Indians ahead of us on this? They’ve been drinking cow piss for the past two years!

3 Likes

Are they taking the piss?

18 Likes

If it worked for Ghandi, why not.

2 Likes

Was I just a step ahead of the anti-vaxxers when I suggested they should eat shit?

44 Likes

Cheers!

6 Likes

“It’s possibleprobable…”

Pretty sure he never got COVID, so…

8 Likes

I think you mean “gallons.”

Does it have to be your own? Because this could be a lucrative business opportunity.

14 Likes

Well… it won’t kill them at least, so I say go for it. Better than some of the other shit they’ve been peddling.

9 Likes

Predicting actual shit therapy next…

9 Likes

I mean, there have been several industries that collected urine for various things. Some of them were user specific like the urine of young boys, like those preserved eggs in China. Used for cleaning cloth in Roman times. :confused:

6 Likes

JohnGrillo_phixr

22 Likes

What’s weird is their COVID grifts usually involve profit. Pee is free so who is making bank on this one? Or are they just fetishizing the whole pandemic?

9 Likes

Stephanie Matto has entered the chat.

7 Likes

I would like to contribute to their cause.

8 Likes

Well, you know what the obvious answer to THAT recommendation is:

Eat Shit!

3 Likes

I assumed it involved drinking urine from someone who had already had COVID as some kind of low-tech vaccine. Go back 150 years or so when understanding of infectious diseses was new and that would have been a reasonable thing to try, just to see if it worked.

4 Likes

Arguably that’s a health thing
Smelling farts can help you live longer.

1 Like